trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tuned it....what the heck is going on???

I would rather be evaluated and treated by a practicing clinician than someone hanging out in hotel meeting rooms giving lectures.

OHHHHHHHHH Tex, totally OT, I am sorry mods but WHAT is in that picture?????????:what:

Wow, Dr. D is very reasonable! I would go to her if I were in AZ :)

Just joined, what the heck is JW doing? Making ALV look even worse for charging over 2x more? For less qualified therapy?

What does this matter? What she gets paid.. Her own experts are what... doing it all out of the goodness of the heart???

This whole line of questioning is just....juvenile. Does she think she is going to catch this doctor on not having paid for a magazine advertisement?

I really don't care what non-insurance patients pay. Let's move on.

Ok, I understand her need to vet Dr.D's backround, but how long is she going to waste on this? Has it occured to the DT that this endless seemingly useless questioning does nothing but irritate the jury?

IMO Wilmott has to make a big about this. JM pointed out the importance of looking at what's actually on those resumes and what those things mean. If JW ignores Dr. D's CV then she is pointing out there's nothing to say about it, it's unassailable. It's a waste of time, but she has to do. JMO

Really JW? You are trying to make this cost thing an issue? Your experts were $250 an hour, too.

JW is really trying to take some digs at this witness :furious: It's painfully obvious, and she's beginning to look foolish.

And here we go again...

JW is barking up the wrong tree again. If she's so worried about benefits and paid services then she needs to look at what ALV is billing her.

Wilmott is one of those people seems to hold a grudge if perceived to have been shown wrong. She just will pound nonsense in the ground until she thinks she has won.

This testimony is just pointless and a waste of time

WTH does this have to do with anything.

How desperate can you appear, Wilmott?

I also think she is asking some questions she does not know the answer to. I thought an attorney never wanted to ask questions they did not know the answer to.

If I had a million dollars, I'd bet it all on that these Jurors has got more out of this witness than they did out of Sameuls and ALV combined

Poor JW. She's trying so hard to make this witness look bad. She's failing miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand