DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Present

Good Day to All.
Wondering how long JW will keep our bright, intelligent, unbiased and beautiful Dr Demarte on the stand.
Ummmm, wait let me put it this way ummmmmmm,ummmmmm.:facepalm:

JA' s parents cared enough about her to put braces on her teeth......so she would have a nice smile.

That was my first thought when I saw the pic, then I thought 'wow, she even had those little wispy bangs back then'

I can't get WAT to load, but I've got the seal at azcentral. I'm sure they are going to start on time today. :floorlaugh:::banghead::floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurmi is here with a tan suit and blue tie. He just eyed me lol. He always knows the WILD is watching him. #JodiArias
2 favorites Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 2 favorites 1m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is here, wearing a white top with black trim and a black skirt. Don't see any major bling. #JodiArias

Good morning. I missed most of yesterday but it looks like it was a good day for the State.
Sprained my ankle so I am laid up on the recliner.

Got my coffee and cookies and I am ready!

Good morning everyone. I hope it is a Juanderful day today and very little JW.

Mornin' Peeps!

Just a word of caution for all y'all:

DO NOT buy a bag of Lay's Garlic Cheesy Bread chips and expect to just eat a few. Before you know it, the whole bag will be gone. :sigh:

:nono: Don't ask me how I know this, I just do. :)

Note to self.... Must have Lay's Garlic Cheesy Bread chips. Add to grocery list. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: They sound like the perfect breakfast follow up to the cold pizza I just had.

hey, you guys got all the front row seats, guess I'll start filling up the 2nd row....

Just try not to chew your popcorn too loudly if you're sitting directly behind me, please and thank you!

Help please. I can not get on wild about trial, what is the other link??

Note to self.... Must have Lay's Garlic Cheesy Bread chips. Add to grocery list. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: They sound like the perfect breakfast follow up to the cold pizza I just had.

I know! They sound delish, especially since I'm starving right now.

To many secrets. Ugh

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I heard one spectator ask about Alyce and what happened to her showing up on Tuesday. Valerie was not allowed to answer. #JodiArias

This showed up on the docket:

4/16/2013 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 4/16/2013
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF SENTENCING PHASE WITNESS

---
I can only interpret that one way. I may ask on the law thread what could it meeeeeeaaann?

I think this will be the <180 degree turn> direction the defense team will take for mitigation.

I agree.
When we get to that phase all of a sudden we'll hear about the history of JA's mental instability since childhood courtesy of her parents.
It will be "poor Jodi" ad nauseum.

Way longer than she needs to!

JW should make it short for her own sake. The truth that Dr Demarte states will not change no matter how many ways JW asks a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson