trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She refuses to be rattled by willmott. I guess this is like one of her volley ball games. She is ready to serve..I like her.

????????????

Hard to put my finger on it. For Willmott, I think it speaks for itself, but the witness seems to have this underlying seething about her -- maybe it's impatience or arrogance, but whatever it is it's making me uncomfortable as well.

This witness appears to be very honest and she acts like an expert - no hymn and hawing... yes, no, correct, incorrect. She knows that even if she didn't do something the defense thinks she should have - what she did was the right thing to do and she can stand behind it. Its so different from the other expert that was so afraid of not having done something the way the prosecution thought they should and she couldn't stand behind what she did do.

Salem

This witness is amazing....

:seeya: She certainly is amazing ... very professional and knowledgeable :rocker:

Dr. DeM is the complete opposite of the DT's so-called expert witnesses who were an EPIC FAIL ...

:floorlaugh:

iq tests are whatever. i tested highly gifted back as a child and i have done nothing with my life at all. i'm pretty dumb actually with some decisions i've made, plus i'm sorta crazy lol.

Your correct, they are very subjective and should only be used in context with other testing.

she is nice and calm. JW looks silly

It's like watching an emotional adolescent throw a fit (JW) with a cool collected experienced parent (DJD). Very sad, the way JW phrases her questions and inflects her voice upwards. She is succeeding in DIScrediting herself and only reinforcing the credibility, and believability, of the good doctor and the state's case.

I suspect JA was coached to pay attention or appear to pay attention today, and I think she made a small attempt, but she simply can not handle that this doctor is beautiful and intelligent. Dr D "gets" Jodi, she's onto her deadly game. Jodi hates her.

Willmott should ask how many units the book distributors moves each month. About as pertinent. What a joke.

Well Jodi - you have a high I.Q. Too bad you didn't do anything worthwhile in your lifetime. Floated through life as a grifter, and then committed murder. Way to go!

I read that her IQ was 119. While that is above average, definitely not anywhere NEAR Einstein! I have daughters who have IQ's higher than 130. One of my daughters has an IQ of 146. They were tested back in grade school when they were in a Gifted Children's program.

I hate hearing about how high Jodi's IQ was because it is not all that!

So far JW looks so weak with her questions - trying to trip up this very prepared, smart, honest, and precise speaking witness.

oh good gosh, we are getting into who owns the test now? HELLO??

PSI test: "Done per protocol" , not what Dr. Samuels did. You just stabbed yourself in the foot JW.

She also knows the NAMES of the test she administers, unlike Dr Samuels..

Geez, Jen, ask her if the test is printed on paper!

iq tests are whatever. i tested highly gifted back as a child and i have done nothing with my life at all. i'm pretty dumb actually with some decisions i've made, plus i'm sorta crazy lol.

*takes a seat next to you* :) sounds like me, haha...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members