trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is anyone coming up with an IQ of 119 above average, you can goodle it.
•Mildly Gifted -- 115 to 129
•Moderately Gifted -- 130 to 144
•Highly Gifted -- 145 to 159
•Exceptionally Gifted -- 160 to 179
•Profoundly Gifted -- 180

iq tests are whatever. i tested highly gifted back as a child and i have done nothing with my life at all. i'm pretty dumb actually with some decisions i've made, plus i'm sorta crazy lol.

JWs questions are juts STOOOPID. They serve no purpose at all.

Is it time for lunch break yet?

Note to JW. This is how your witnesses should behave on the stand. I hope you are learning from this because you aren't doing much else in ways of helping the defense.

All of you people saying 119 is just average are hurting my feelings. :furious:

JW suggesting that Dr. D not qualified because she did not have the PDS test questions so that she could look at Dr. S's answers.

In other words, not Dr. S or DT fault for not providing that to her, but her own for not having it.

JW is annoying me to a new level today.

I am still at a loss that JW doesn't seem to have heard a word the jury questions were saying. They don't believe you or your client. It is time to let this go and finish this charade

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

I don't see any note taking going on now, not even the Notetaker has his pen to the paper. #JodiArias

From AZ Central Tweets:

10:28 Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

DeMarte administered an IQ test to Arias to explore her supposed immaturity, found she had a high IQ.

This reporter is so biased ... IMO, he strongly dislikes Mr. Martinez and the State !

:moo:

You can have a high IQ and be immature. In fact, most geniuses are so book smart, they lack in common sense and that can come off as immaturity.

Hi JM, you have been reading what I have written, haven't you. :D
But the witness just owned you.

JW needs to stop with the PDS test nonsense. :twocents:

We didn't give you the skewed version of the test, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member