trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice highlight that Jodi is smart. So you're just highlighting that she intended to get away with this murder because she thought she was smarter than everyone else.

$125/hr. is reasonable. My therapist, 15 years ago, charged $150/hr. Wilmont needs to move on from that...

Well Jodi - you have a high I.Q. Too bad you didn't do anything worthwhile in your lifetime. Floated through life as a grifter, and then committed murder. Way to go!

If Willmott is trying to show Dr. DM padded her time to make the big $$$, she will fail, compared to the 44+ hours dear ALV billed. MHO

Really, JW? You are mentioning how much time she spent doing things? After your witness claims 44 hours of interviewing your client and still managed to look bad on the stand?

Why does she keep bringing up the $250 per hour???? She spent 12 hours with her. Alyce spent 44 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. DeMarte you don't have compassion for my client who brutally slaughtered a man?

Both the witness and the defense attorney are making me uncomfortable

its possible to have compassion.

objective

sigh. Data points. tests computer scored. MMPI computer scored. TSI scored by hand.

From AZ Central Tweets:

10:28 Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

DeMarte administered an IQ test to Arias to explore her supposed immaturity, found she had a high IQ.

This reporter is so biased ... IMO, he strongly dislikes Mr. Martinez and the State !

:moo:

JW is talking very fast, maybe she's realizing how stupid she sounds

JW wants Jodi to hear she's "above average" again

how is anyone coming up with an IQ of 119 above average, you can goodle it.
•Mildly Gifted -- 115 to 129
•Moderately Gifted -- 130 to 144
•Highly Gifted -- 145 to 159
•Exceptionally Gifted -- 160 to 179
•Profoundly Gifted -- 180

Note to JW, before you ask questions of the witness it may help if you knew what the answers should be. It looks more like Dr D is giving JW a lesson instead of being crossed.

Thank you everyone who helped me find a free live stream online so I am no longer dependent on HLN - I am soooo happy. Uninterrupted trial coverage. Par excellence!

It was AWFUL last week when all the droids were down for livestreaming through our special sites. FYI, this main thread has a subthread for droid phone users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee