trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually kind of typical for narcissistic and BPD behavior isn't it?

KILL SOMEONE and then blame everyone else around you. ESPECIALLY if they can poke holes in your lame @$$ story.

This is ridiculous.

I have never seen anyone make as many mistakes as Jodi makes...I'm surprised there is any eraser left at all. Too bad Travis couldn't erase her from his life. SMH

Yeaaaaa ... split screen on AZ Central !

Keep it up !

What JW is communicating is that she can't challenge this witness about anything that matters.

Good practice wilmott, good practice :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wilmott couldn't come up with the word "prolific." Har har.

I really like this doctor. She's professional, articulate, smart, and has nice shiny hair.

Dr. D : I was engaging in good practice.

BAZINGA!

Anyone else bet that it was a defense team member who called DD and grilled her about her specific years of experience two weeks ago? Sure sounded like DD thought so.

The more this goes on - the more desperate it makes the defense. This won't be lost on the jury. I love how Dr. D is holding her own against JW's lame questioning.

Not even JA looks amused at this. She's giving a few daggers but there's no smirking. JA looked up as soon as Dr D said she was immature. Look at the contrast between the two though!

Attachments

• contrast.jpg
    contrast.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 23
I think I know what Jodi is so intently writing as of late. 1000 things to do to JM "when I am free" :floorlaugh:

Seriously? This is the best you got? You gave her a test to see if she could read even though you already knew she could read?

A while back Miss. D. was asked if she told people of her experience when they called. She said she had done that just recently with someone that had called. I just have a feeling that whoever called her was from the DT just by the inflection in her voice.

JMOO

Any and all of this nit-picky stuff about Dr D's CV is a joke. It doesn't hit me as being inexperienced. I see this Dr working at her job, and not globe trotting all over the place trying to make herself look better than what she is. If Alyce had spent as much time treating people as she did giving speeches, she might have learned how to identify who the batterer was, and who was getting battered. What a waste of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly