trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this weren't so pathetic I can almost find a comedic element to it because it appears JW is trying to mimic and posture herself like Juan. Trying to zero-in on bomb shell points only for her, turn out to be duds.

She is racing around like a jack-rabbit in heat (much like Juan) but, she gets tripped up when the wise doctor stops her in her track but...not even intentionally like ALV tried.

There is such an air of sophistication, truth and honor on the side of the State that the Defense looks utterly ridiculous. Right down to JW disingenuous smile!!

I am so glad DeMarte is so wise because I'm sure she's reading right through this interrogation and realizes what's going on (and the psyche behind JW) affording her to keep her composure and not say something petulant like: 'you need a time out'.

She runs circles around JW, Nurmi, ALV and Samuels!!

Thank you Juan for picking the RIGHT person to help bring this case buckling at its knees.

Great Post SunDawnn! That sums it up!!:rocker:

These companies know that many offices do make a lot of illegal copies.. However where I worked we always ordered many of these things. There is nothing like opening a fresh pack from the vendor of beautiful clear printed, professional documents.

Welcome to Theater of the Absurd~ "Plays associated with this movement generally share several characteristics, including nonsense dialogue, repetitive or meaningless action, and non-realistic or impossible plots. "

DeMarte has an agenda with slippery innuendos. Not neutral.

I respectfully disagree. She has an opinion of the defendant, based on her education, training, and spending time with JA, which she is stating. I think based on her working for both sides of trial I do feel she is impartial.

Kiersten Detwiler ‏@kierstennnicole 4m
Im ashamed to be Jodi arias' cousin. She is legit psychotic.

Did anyone see Dr D look at JM even once? Good! I thought Dr D was looking at the jury a bit less this morning too though.

I noticed yesterday she would slyly look in JA's direction as she was answering questions. Not in a "am I doing good?" look like Alyce, but in a "Ha, gotcha liar!" way.

My take is Juan isn't going to ask for a Mistrial because of the Discovery issue. Nor should he because he knows he has a good case. However, the Judge is going to whackone or both Defense attorneys. I'm sure they'll blame it on the fog or whatever. I wish she'd sentence them a Time Out

No, the penalty should be that you don't get to introduce the exhibit.

(snipped)
The only person that might have violated copyright law would be Dr Samuels if he has this test by making several illegal copies of it because he didn't buy them as you are supposed to in packs from the company.

And he very well may have. But the Witness and Prosecutor sure did nothing wrong!

My Doctor Samuels Hinky Meter went to 11 again.

Thank you for all the clarification :)

respectfully bbm

there has been no proof of this other than GUS saying it happened.... and I believe him about as much as I believe Jodi.

I do however agree with everything else you said!! Its strange how men seem to flock and follow her. I think its her sexuality - good, bad, or otherwise, men will see it and all she has to do is use it to her advantage to get what she wants. Problem is TA started to see through it. And he called her out on it, wasn't going to deal with her level of crazy, and she didn't/couldn't handle that. So she felt she had to eliminate the only person who really saw her for what she was/is. And he paid the ultimate price. :(

As someone has posted previously, Jodi is very adept at spotting the weaknesses in people. No doubt the personality trait that was shared by all her sycophantic men enablers was an overwhelming desire to "help" her because she was an attractive down-and-out waitress struggling to get ahead.

Travis most likely had similar trait, but his relationship with Jodi as I see it was more intense than the others because Travis was not only Jodi's intellectual equal (I'll bet the other dudes were not) PLUS he had an ability to push her buttons, having come from very tragic background. Both had some defects in their personalities, but the fatal one that Jodi had was what Dr. D has mentioned - borderline with agressiveness. My opinion is that Travis was much more conflicted than he was agressive in any way.

By the way Jodi is staring down that State's expert witness, I hope that there won't be more victims after they read the verdict!

Sorry for long post - I'm new around here!

In all seriousness, I don't think it would be OK legally to sedate her.--she has to be able to assist in her own defense. Unless it was medically imperative? Which I doubt. What I see is all the fight out of her. For the moment. Like my state's weather, I expect that to turn any minute now.

Absolutely no way that she would be sedated, unless perhaps she had a migraine and is being given something for that.

I think it is all part of her behavior health issue, I think she actually thinks she is better than DM & that DM isn't worth the time nor deserves the respect of paying attention to her or anything she has to say. I noticed the only times JA would look up was when JW was talking about the letter "she" wrote & the IQ test "she" took. Remember DM said she was immature well think about most teenagers (I raised 2 girls) mostly girls and they think the world is all about them, can be very sneaky, and will continue lie even after being caught "red handed" thinking they are gettin away with something even if something small. jmo from raising 2 girls & working with teenagers most my life. One of the main differences between JA & teenagers is JA is an adult and acting inappropriately & teenagers, well they are teenagers actng appropriately.

The problem is te wy JW is approaching this witness, being snarky, She comes across to me like a teenage girl thatis jealous and she will find something to hang over her head and then she will show DM she is better that her. It feels like JW wants to blurt our "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach" at the end of each statement. jmo

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I think JW has clearly exhibited some signs of immaturity this morning, which is not professional IMHO

I had to skip a bunch of pages (otherwise, I'd never keep up), but the 15 minutes I've listened to JW questioning JM seem kind of useless & nitpicky-maybe I should just turn it off, as I did for AL's testimony. Ms.Wilmott better start making some points, but I think it's useless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor