trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rebuttal. How is it JW can question DD about materials that were never covered in the direct and cross?

I don't know if this is the case, but I take imitrex the same migraine med JA takes, and it will make you zoned out and lethargic; I should say it has that effect on me.

Well, since we're doing a poll, it has that effect on me for my clusters....

This isn't the first time that the DT has tried to sneak something in without it having been presented to the Prosecutor during discovery. Why do they think that they don't have to play by the rules?

Here is what is currently happening at the PTSD test distributor:

THEY are so over the top excited that Dr Demarte someone as bright as she is mentioned their test on TV :) AND said she had not given it before! MY guess is at her office next week she will find a free case of PTSD tests and a giant gift basket of chocolate and muffins and candy!

They will be excited to see if they can now get her to give this test and buy them in the future and recommend them to her colleagues!

They would never sue for copyright violation they are in the business to sell those things and they will schmooze her and be happy the test and their name got air time! This is a win/win for them ! :)

Maybe so but I'm sure this point is going right over the heads of the jurors!

And if anything, the jurors have probably figured out by now that the Defense' tactic is: 'The best defense is a good offensive' which......isn't boding well with them I'm sure.

In all seriousness, I don't think it would be OK legally to sedate her.--she has to be able to assist in her own defense. Unless it was medically imperative? Which I doubt. What I see is all the fight out of her. For the moment. Like my state's weather, I expect that to turn any minute now.

Erik Menendez was on Xanax during the trial for killing his parents in cold blood. Erik and his equally evil brother Lyle, were both sentenced to LWOP. And Erik married some dumb woman. Good Lord!

Sooo JW lost that round of "objection" - no document to give witness

Ha! I guess the objection was sustained. JW denied. She didn't go back to the document she attempted to approach JD with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor