trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how it should be. However, some of the more pointless questioning often appears to me to be fighting just to fight. I honestly can't believe we even spent time on the copyright questioning. Showing it to Juan to discuss the meaning of the test would NOT be a copyright violation. To act as if it were, while placing it on the overheard, struck me as fighting just to fight. But, who knows, maybe I missed the higher purpose in that questioning?

The questions are available in their entirety on the internet. Just a Google search away.

mcMI conducted by Dr. Sam . .
Axis 1 and Axis 2

rule outs Axis 1 - Anxiety Disorder Not Otherwise specified
Axis 2 - personality D/o . .. yes but you missed other Axis 1 - I am talking Axis 2 now

Axis 2 says deferred - that means no diagnosis
that is not correct

objection may we approach- JW?

So, since the judge didn't allow JW to bring up the report, she's trying to sneak it in through the back door.:banghead::furious:

OH NO! Jodi is holding her forehead. This usually means head ache.
I guess having her team get completely spanked by State's experts is making her sick and since AVL is not here to play sick and shut down court she is going to need to do it.

Abort, abort, abort we must abort mission. We are losing, play sick abort abort.

So, Jodi with hand on forehead, could a migrane be coming on and that is what she may have talked to Nurmi about. Jodi may want or need time to rehabilitate her defense team.

Dear Mr Trial Cameraman,

Please show some shots of the Prosecutor. I'm JAed and DTed out.

From one of the many fans of the JM club

Gauntlet

My take is Juan isn't going to ask for a Mistrial because of the Discovery issue. Nor should he because he knows he has a good case. However, the Judge is going to whackone or both Defense attorneys. I'm sure they'll blame it on the fog or whatever. I wish she'd sentence them a Time Out

As a layperson I am left wondering:
1. Did RS just finish his report today, or
2. WTH is the DT trying to hide?

Copies of the tests again if anyone wants them

I would take these down, just in case. I think PA's lawyers might go hunting the Internet in the next few days, and I don't want our board to get in trouble.

Looking for Jodi to back flip over her chair any minute and do a head stand in the corner behind her. Her hands are very fidgety.

My Lord...look at the size of those window screen earrings the lady sitting next to Jodi's Mom is wearing....

Is JW really trying to get this witness to be okay with tests that were given based on a LIE????

Okay ... they just showed a glimpse of the gallery ...

Now, I did not see Donovan in the first row where she usually sits -- by JA's mother ...
Has anyone else seen her today ?
Hmmm ...
:moo:

Perhaps she is visiting Websleuths?

Now if the PTSD distributor discovered this test is being sold by a company in Beijing China, packs of 100 tests for $75 You bet there would be a lawsuit, a big one.

But to run up $28,567 in legal bills to prosecute someone for copying a $10.00 test, I think not :)

And the only person that could be guilty is Dr. Samuels. And he may buy them, he probably does as he can charge the Defense for this as a simple expense

If will wilmott would bother to do about 10 minutes of research online she could learn the things she's being tripped up about.

Maybe JA is playing at looking disturbed now, since this credible witness has diagnosed her as mentally ill.

I wondered last night if that diagnosis might ironically save her life. She's fit to stand trial and isn't pleading insanity, but a juror who would rather go with LWOP than the DP might be able to hang their hat on a solid diagnosis.

DeMarte has an agenda with slippery innuendos. Not neutral.

If you mean an agenda to debunk the conclusion selective DT expert evaluations, then I would agree. She sounds biased on the side of sound psychological testing.

EBDol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member