trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6lKfi.gif

Wondering and fearing the same thing - she's exhibited two signs today - first, holding her cheek, then her forehead . . . hope she isn't going to try to call in sick after lunch.

Jodi is very busy doing a lot of erasing today - would love to know what she is writing and why the need to erase it. Busy, busy Jodi . . .

She also holds her neck to hide a bruise. Was she in a fight, or is it a hickey? :what: :floorlaugh:

JW can talk for 30 mins and I have no clue what point she is trying to get at.

JM talks for 5 mins and my mouth is wide open

MouthWideOpenSurprisedSupernatural.gif

Is JW going for "Jodi had low self-esteem so Travis deserved to be slaughtered?"

Yeah, that's gonna fly

Trying so hard to pay attention to Willmott questioning this wonderful expert, but Willmott is just wasting everyone's time. She must have a point, but I haven't heard one yet.

I'm tuning out JW now. All I hear is sizzle...right? Sizzle....right? Bet the jury has gone there too.

EDIT: Just read WAT's tweet that the jury is awake. My bad. So wrong am I. What heroes they all are.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Multiple jurors seen taking notes at the moment. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m

@ecampagna2 There is one sheet in the basket at the moment. Could have multiple questions on it.

Oh so debasing.....
not really, but had to use the BIG fancy word JA used to Ta...

Dr. DeMarte just explained that NOS = "not otherwise specified".

And then JW called it "none other specified".

JW also pronounces "axis" as "access".

Not to 'de-edify' JW, but perhaps she should let Miss 136 verbal IQ handle word usage for the DT.

You know, "sort of contemporaneous" with the Dr. DeMarte's testimony...

Yeah....and email is pronounced E-MEL. Drives me nuts.

what a huge mistake to focus on these numbers and the fact that dr. S ALSO diagnosed arias with a personality disorder!

I'm trying to figure if the DT is trying to help Jodi or sink her. Not sure but there is one other possibility, maybe Ms. Wilmott is in over her head...her questions often seem disjointed.

Again with the anxiety level being elevated. FGS, she's in jail for murder 1 facing the DP, of course she's going to have anxiety!

Please! It doesn't mean she has PTSD!

:banghead:

fran

Or she's trying to FAKE anxiety symptoms because that's what she THINKS she's supposed to show to match her BS story ...

I think Jodi was coached, but it's Jodi, she can't help a little freesylin'

Why doesn't JW just put it on the screen, she reads to us alot

So did I miss much? I just started watching- Should I go back and watch the first part or watch live now? Did they start on time?
tia

She appears nervous, touching her face alot. Is she waiting to flip the bird?

There's something disturbing, or spooky, watching JA the past few days completely ignoring for the most part, what's going on in the courtroom. It's like she's in her own little world. :what:

JMHO
fran

But then Samuels back tracked and decided she did NOT have Border line personality. He changed his 35 yrs. of experienced mind. :giggle:

The one who was busted to the public who infringed on copyright and charged the state of Az for the test !!!!

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member