trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....Willmott weaving all of this together like a basket made of tissue paper.

Watching JW trying to cross is like watching a bad magic act.

Seriously I hope someone is keeping an eye on her.....she could cause some trouble- I believe

:seeya: I was just thinking the same thing !

At least when she is court you can see what she is up to ... but I do not see her today ...

JMO, but this might not be good ...

MOO !

:seeya: Hi friend and fellow worker in the salt mines of the mind. :)
I score academic exams for Pearson. Now they DO guard this info like Ft. Knox, but that is because not just anyone can open a book (like DSM IV or AZ Driving Manual) and figure out what questions to study for.

Also, I want to add, you wouldn't believe the security in my section of the building. I had to scan my badge a couple times to get to my desk, and another time to get to my lab. The other individual I worked with on verifying/validating scoring was always making jokes with me about how we worked at Ft. Knox.

tried that, its one of the only two options it allows me to sae it as, JPEG OR GIF.

the gif one probably works, but your pc is trying to open it with the wrong program when you double-click on it. try right-clicking and choosing the "open with" option in the drop down menu. if you open it with your browser program you will see the animation (opening it with something like paint or pic viewer will only show the 1st frame)...

vhIte.gif

MCMI - Dr. Samuels - he diagnosed Axis 1 - PTSD - acute
Axis 1 - Anxiety D/O

BBM

Thanks wenwe4!

"In acute PTSD, symptoms last less than 3 months."

Yet JA has symptoms now?

O/T
From the Boston Globe
Boston police tweeted following: "Despite reports to the contrary there has not been an arrest in the Marathon attack.''

Jennifer's Scorecard (for those following along at home)

Points Made that Resonate with Jury: 0

Times I Made Myself Look Foolish: 573

I think Jenny is playing dumb so that Jodi can claim incompetent defense.. OMG! Disgusting!

This is just sooooooooo excruciatingly boring. All in all, I'd rather have a colonoscopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett