trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA must be getting hungry for lunch. Searching around for something to fill her tummy. :puke:

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 40
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 43
It appears JW is getting schooled in psychology. She looks totally out of her element.

She just got schooled on some scores. I'm glad Dr. DeMarte is not allowing her to confuse the issues. Ms. Wilmott does not like to be corrected when she messes up though.

Has JW made ANY good points today? I mean seriously, this whole thing has been completely pointless.

cb4Wx.gif

BORING JW, BORING....you don't know what you are talking about!!

I have to admire DeMarte's professionalism, in addition to her composure & confidence.

She's fully aware of trial/court dynamics & doesn't take JM's feline tactics 'personally.' UNLIKE ALV.

I'd pay money to hear the jurors thinking out loud. "Shut up, already! For the love of pete, will you please shut up! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Dr. D, you are so calm, I don't know how you are doing it right now. JM either is playing with you, or just doesn't know what she's asking. (Comment refers to testing/scoring/scales, etc.)

I think I am feeling some "compassion" for JW. She seems way over her head with this cross examination. However, it does not make me feel biased toward her client.

jw should have taken alv's course swimming with the sharks. jw is in dd's tank, jw seems confused and over her head. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV