trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... Pearson published a few of my texts in college, if it's the same company. My teachers and the students copied this stuff all the time. Granted, they weren't psych tests, but...

Pretty sure Pearson is the same company, I'd have to double check.

Pearson is one of the largest companies in the world. Pearson acquired NCS Assessment, which became Pearson Assessments. (It was called Pearson NCS at one time.)

That one run on question made absolutely no sense at all!!

Wilmott needs to get a grip.

Interestingly, WildAboutTrial has practically stopped tweeting. Apparently, there's nothing being said worth repeating.

I'll give her credit for one thing, she can talk at the same pace in the same tone of perky voice for an extremely long period of time.

It is quite astonishing, how fast and long she can talk.

I am almost to the point of having to mute her. Trying to hang on til lunch break, but not sure I will make it.

Was there a female chipmunk? If there was I bet her name was Jennifer.

This is just plain painful. Move on JW, its done. Just end it now before you dig the hole any deeper.

Anyone know if there are any juror questions? Thanks.

Jennifer cracks me up in a bad way...

Jennifer: "So what about this item blah blah?"

Dr. D: "That does not even exist, it's not part of a test result, it doesn't exist."

Jennifer: So you did not do it then? (high voice like she just caught the doctor not doing something she should have done)

Dr. D: "It's not part of the test, it does not exist IT DOES NOT EXIST."

Jennifer: "So you didn't receive it?"

Dr D: " You don't get anything else, this is ALL you get, that doesn't exist, this exists and it's all you get"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dr D: "I can't recall an author off the top of my head."

Jennifer: "So you can't recall any author of the top off your head?"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wilmot's behavior is just nasty. I do not like her. I am glad she is not my sister, mother, or friend.

:seeya:

Did Wilmot just say Samuels diagnosed JA with acute ptsd? TIA

acute (ah-kūt´) having severe symptoms and a short course.
Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers. © 2007 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.

3 year's after the murder, which he considers the triggering event?

I'd laugh if Dr. D told JW that she depends on Wikipedia for her research. Just to be snarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16