trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...haven't we been around this circle umpteen times now? Who cares? Give it up and move on.

JW is being very disingenuous in her questions. Dr. D pulls relevant articles up on the computer - that are peer reviewed - does her research and moves on.

She doesn't memorize the title. Just like us going on line to USA Today and reading an article that has been published and reprinted in USA Today.

So, JD, you never assessed domestic violence relationships? No. That's incorrect.
So, you don't keep up with domestic violence by reading journals? No. That's incorrect.
So, when was the last time you read a journal? I don't read journals, I read articles.
So, when was the last time you read an article? Last week.
But you don't remember the name? No, I don't commit names to memory.

Moving on...

Wow. Points scored = 0.

Did JW just say "pacifically made" ?

She has pronounced "specifically" like this several times. JW would benefit from some lessons in elocution. Her voice and speech patterns are horrendous and difficult to listen to. She also has a limited vocabulary. :moo:

While she is arguing to be arguing because she doesn't have anything else, didn't she show her own expert, Samuel infringe on copyright of the testers because he copied and typed the questions when he gave the test to Arias then charge the state for the test instead of ordering the test packet from the company? lol That is what cracks me up. Nothing like calling kettle black.

Just my little ol observation

You are very correct. Pearson has an amazing legal team. I have a feeling that they will be reviewing this case, now that their name has been brought up. She's likely just gotten her expert witness in a lot of trouble.

Maybe we can get a group rate to see Dr. DeMarte? :floorlaugh:

Nah I'm going hit up Dr Smauels he will agree with anything as long as it benefits him in the end. Dr DeMarte will shut me down real quick like. Telling me she has no idea why I chose to lie on the test but she wasn't falling for it.

JW's strongest comments: "right, right, right,...uh-huh...ooookay". It's getting old.

Wow, JW should really stop playing dirty ie trying to put words in DD's mouth and twisting her words. This is going to blow up in her face. I cannot wait to hear juror questions for this awesome witness.

1336533550275.gif

It would help if JW would actually listen to the responses. She always asks questions that have been answered milliseconds earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles