trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dissociative Identity Disorder? :giggle:

Samuels told the jury (jury question - was she diagnosed with anything else) he diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Anyone know what that was?

i've been watching this for 20 minutes and what i'm hearing is:

GOTCHA.........never mind..............GOTCHA...........never mind.........

Come on Willmott .. you should know better than this! Surely Wilmott reads these articles too .. perhaps not.

It seems really obvious to me that somebody badly coached JW on what to ask, and she (JW) is doing a horrible job at pretending that she knows this stuff.

It sounds like you have some information about that."--Dr. D

LOL

Close your mouth JA, your IQ is leaking out.

One researcher doing new research and developing her own criteria in no way means that it becomes paradigm for the whole profession...

Ridiculous.

Wow, Jodi's mouth was open looking like she was surprised . . .

Helpful tip: When JW is questioning JD, don't take a drink every time JD tells JW she's confused. :cautionDrunk:

OMG, JW clearly doesn't know how academic research is done (which is kinda troubling, given that JW likely has at least two university degrees). Researchers no longer use actual paper journals anymore; rather, as DD said, they use databases that will electronically retrieve articles. Just because DD doesn't pull actual journals from an actual library shelf doesn't mean that she doesn't keep up with research. In fact, electronic databases make it much easier to stay up to date. All one needs is a computer and access to the databases.

Jeez, this just burns me.

I think JW is trying to get Dr. D to refer to ALV research, making ALV seem like an expert.

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 1m
would be fun to watch Willmott and DeMarte just go hands-on with each other in the center of the courtroom. ;) #jodiarias

JW tried desperately to get Dr. D to say that she's read ALV's book. She didn't bite. Good for her!

No one reads "journals". When you have an interest in a particular subject you find an article in a database. Someone needs to tell JW that it's not like subscribing to Cosmo.

The defense mainly relies on Time Magazine for its psychology articles :banghead:

You've never drawn a picture of Leonore Walker before, have you? Seems relevant, ask it, JW!

So if I am a Juror I am wondering what the heck happened to Matt M, Chris H and Sky H.

Since the Def talked so much about them in their CIC.

hmm what do I do with all of this???? I wanna hear from them!!!!

JA needs to close her mouth - looks like she's catching flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member