trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott is trying so hard for a bombshell moment. Problem is, she can't even light the fuse

I think JA is thinking that she could do a better job at cross than JW. Not that I think she can, but I think she thinks she can:floorlaugh:

It seems really obvious to me that somebody badly coached JW on what to ask, and she (JW) is doing a horrible job at pretending that she knows this stuff.

Someone like Samuals or ALV? .. Both failed miserably when they tried to coach Jodi...

OMG JW you did not go to school to question her line of work and what methods she should use.. This is painful to watch... :banghead:

get-off-your-high-horse.jpg

Wilmott has to understand that, in the 21st century, we have discipline-specific databases from which we access information... it's a huge improvement on receiving a print journal 4 times a year.

If she doesn't get this, her knowledge is as dated as LaViolette.

Her hostility toward DeMarte has no basis. DeMarte comes across as a compliant witness who isn't trying to obfuscate her testimony. Jury sees this, for sure.

I think Wilmott is sly like a fox and knows fully well that the title of article/name of journal is not important but is trying her hardest to make it look like it is. Wilmott's trying to confuse the (mostly older) jury banking on a few many jurors not understanding the internet/how to do medical research on the internet, so it looks like Demarte is not doing a complete/competent job imo. I guess when you're (duhfense is) that desperate the only thing left for you to do is grasp equally as desperate straws. Lame....

Boy JW must not receive Journals. At a Drs. office when Journals come in, the DR reads what article he is interested in, out of the many articles in the journal. If I asked him what was the author or the name he would be like really? Unless it was an author he knew or was familiar with he would just read it, file it and go see Patients. JW is just being so catty.

So, Ms. Willmott...would YOU consider yourself an expert in criminal defence?

Just deleted a post before I sent it through that would put my name on the board for being bad. I just keep telling myself keeping my mouth shut and keeping my fingers from typing might be the best thing for me to do. :banghead:

JW really needs some vocal practice for times when speaking under pressure. It doesn't make her sound good at all. (yes I know stating the obvious!)

The MS and JA are both wearing the same colour today. How sweet!

JW: "You've never met Lenora Walker?"

JD: "No".

She's not old enough JW. Seriously, stop comparing to ALV because no one believes ALV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee