trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What lawyer says "just on sec" while speaking in a courtroom?

Unbelievable....

JW to DD: You are a psychologist so you know about the brain, right??

Judge says "and we will start early" when talking about return from recess...
Yeah right lol

She has pronounced "specifically" like this several times. JW would benefit from some lessons in elocution. Her voice and speech patterns are horrendous and difficult to listen to. She also has a limited vocabulary. :moo:

JW probably will order "Pa-sgetti" for lunch... :doh:

I'm sure she thinks there's some Perry Mason moment going on here, but for the life of me I can't imagine how any non-chemically-altered person could believe that was true. What a load of bollocks.

She looks like she's trying to catch flies.

So, Ms. Willmott...would YOU consider yourself an expert in criminal defence?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rocker::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Thanks, I just spit coffee on my laptop!!! LMAO!!

I think JW is trying to keep this witness on the stand long enough to equal the $$$ amt spent by the defense on their experts.

Wilmott is really insulting the intelligence of the jury and general population .. people who are not psychologists read peer reviewed articles and know how it works, members of the jury probably do too. They can also see straight through her messed up lines of questioning...

Yawn

Witness reminds me of a Siamese cat I once owned. Witnessed owned Willmont...

I'm sure she thinks there's some Perry Mason moment going on here, but for the life of me I can't imagine how any non-chemically-altered person could believe that was true. What a load of bollocks.

Speaking of chemically-altered, the defendant seems glassy eyed, or having dilated pupils. She seems medicated today. Wonder what she's on?

Isn't the Millon based on a population already in treatment for issues versus the MMPI which is based on the normal population ?

Apples and oranges ?

Yes--And I think Juan brought that up. JW & ALV & Samuels were really dishonest as far as I'm concerned. JW is really, really unprofessional-sounding right now & she's making a fool of herself by not having a clue what she's talking about. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee