trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed JA didn't stand for the Jury and a woman came running up to her just as the camera moved away. I assume she came to tell JA to stand

really? yeah.. something is off in Arias' world today that is for sure

She is going to keep this witness on the stand longer than Juan. does she not know there comes a point the jury does not want to listen to this stuff over and over

Epic fail today - immature, ill-prepared, snarky, sarcastic, unprofessional, smirking at times and overall a disaster :great:

Yup!! She thought she was scoring points, but she really looked foolish and immature. Like Lawyer Like Client!:floorlaugh:

Just because you know that a car has an engine does not mean you know how the engine actually works. This entire morning for the DT was one continuous rolling snowball of 'I have no idea what I am talking about'.

Bottom line: this is ALL about whether Jodi is lying about not being able to remember the stabbing & throat slashing.

Who the heck is gonna believe that no matter what ANY shrink on earth says?

This is such a waste of time.

1336533550275.gif

My cats!!!!! when they want my attention and food!!!!

I love my babies - Madeline, Sissy and Baby

Absolutely no way that she would be sedated, unless perhaps she had a migraine and is being given something for that.

They would sedate her if she had some anger issues to keep her calm which she has been known to have. She is definitely sedated.

She is going to keep this witness on the stand longer than Juan. does she not know there comes a point the jury does not want to listen to this stuff over and over

I think the DT passed that point about two months ago.

:waitasec: The Court is streaming video from prior testimony.

Huh? :waitasec:

Didn't JSKS recess court for lunch??? :dunno:

Who are the new witnesses from CA added to the witness list? Anyone know?

Wilmott is really insulting the intelligence of the jury and general population .. people who are not psychologists read peer reviewed articles and know how it works, members of the jury probably do too. They can also see straight through her messed up lines of questioning...

Just to add... None of ALV's articles were peer reviewed. One or two that she listed, could not find the existence of the journal it was said to be printed in. One article was printed in a journal type that she was the editor of and most of her articles were in pamphlets and specialty type printings. jmo

Apparently not and that's the beauty in her babbling. The longer she interrogates DeMarte, the deeper the difference between the two sides sets into the juror's mind!

It's not so much the State is presenting a great case (which they are) it's more how the Defense sucks at what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_