trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has JW made ANY good points today? I mean seriously, this whole thing has been completely pointless.

Well, Hopeful, maybe not entirely pointless -- for the prosecution.

There's no way JW was looking forward to crossing Dr. D. today in court. Can you imagine having to do that? I would feel like I was going to the court to play tennis with Roger Federer. (pant, pant -- but that's not my point...)

JW's crossing of Dr. D has been an utter disaster. <smh>

The quicker she finishes, the better off she and her client will be....

She is going to keep this witness on the stand longer than Juan. does she not know there comes a point the jury does not want to listen to this stuff over and over

I have come to the revelation (as if I didn't already know) that she knows nothing about anything whatsoever. She is a horrible attorney. Horrible. She needs to choose another profession. Do-over!! Get a refund. I want to exchange this one.

I am sitting here trying to picture the jurors during this lousy cross & all I can see is a lot of fog all around the them!...Please Great One... clear the fog!!!

Absolutely no way that she would be sedated, unless perhaps she had a migraine and is being given something for that.
If she's taking Imitrex without really having migraines, expect so very strange side effects to kick in soon.

I like how the witness even offered some help for the lost Willmont.

Roflmao

So this cross is a bust. How long has JW been at it, 30 minutes or so? Still no impeachment.

Jodi looks rather green today, she's rubbing her forehead, she did that bizarre mouth-gaping thing, and she didn't stand for the jury. I won't be surprised if court is cancelled this afternoon because she has a migraine. Which is understandable.... Dr.D is making her sick!

Hi to you all!
First time poster in this thread, long time reader of your wonderful posts and please excuse me as English isn't my first language at all...I'm a portuguese woman reading from my own country so far away.
I've already tried to post but my skills aren't good enough as I see...
I'm a spinner and a knitter(retired now as I was a bank teller in my professional days) and I've been following this trial from the first day, I think.
When I listen to these DA speaking I loose control of my spinning wheel or knitting needles and my yarn takes a life of it's own.
How I whished to give a big hug and lots of kisses to Travis sibblings if I could!
I'm old enough to have been their mother as my only son is now 34 years old...
Sorry for these ramblings but I just felt the need to post this.
God bless you all websleuthers and keep the good job youre doing
Ana

JW: "You've never met Lenora Walker?"

JD: "No".

She's not old enough JW. Seriously, stop comparing to ALV because no one believes ALV!

You win the prize - this is exactly what Ms. Wilmott is attempting to do. She is trying to rehabilitate ALV throught this young whippersnapper with "less than a decade of experience. See jury, the DT has the experienced know it all on DV in ALV with 35 years - this is just a young punk". This is the message Ms. Wimott is trying to convey, it just isn't going all that well at the moment.

She uses the internet, willmott...geeeezeee

Actually, she probably uses a lot of fee-based databases (i.e., not free). These various databases are usually built around a specialized subject and include peer-reviewed journals/articles (where applicable), other highly recognized journals in the specific field as well as text from copyrighted books. In addition, the publisher (producer, if you will) of the database continually conducts surveys to reinforce/validate which sources are used for input into the database.

What this enables the researcher to do is search a large number of subject specific journals/article/texts in a relatively short period of time as little as minutes) without having to subscribe to each and every relevant journal or buy specific books while getting access to the most recent information as well as having historical access to changes in theory over the years.

This is not quite the same as surfing the Net.

Is this seriously the best Wilmott has to offer as a Defense counselor? Tearing up a very polished and professional expert and asking the same question 20 different ways?
"So you're not an expert in domestic violence"
"So, you wouldn't label yourself a domestic violence expert"
"So, domestic violence is not your expertise"
"So you don't call yourself an expert in domestic violence"

It's so friggin egregious-- it's repulsive!
Yes .. it is probably the best she has..

Who are the new witnesses from CA added to the witness list? Anyone know?

Apparently it's the ppl who recorded the vid of Travis telling his near-death experience to all his PPL buds while Jodi pretended to sleep/act bored (played on DrDrew)

Sorry for having to ask this, but inquiring minds want to know:
Can thanking a poster for a DT-bashing post be grounds for a time out? :confused:

Hi to you all!
First time poster in this thread, long time reader of your wonderful posts and please excuse me as English isn't my first language at all...I'm a portuguese woman reading from my own country so far away.
I've already tried to post but my skills aren't good enough as I see...
I'm a spinner and a knitter(retired now as I was a bank teller in my professional days) and I've been following this trial from the first day, I think.
When I listen to these DA speaking I loose control of my spinning wheel or knitting needles and my yarn takes a life of it's own.
How I whished to give a big hug and lots of kisses to Travis sibblings if I could!
I'm old enough to have been their mother as my only son is now 34 years old...
Sorry for these ramblings but I just felt the need to post this.
God bless you all websleuthers and keep the good job youre doing
Ana

:welcome: If I wasn't so bored, I'd say hello. :seeya:

Part 1 from this morning but there's plenty of other things that would be worth your time, or at least multi task

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdHId2e5jI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdHId2e5jI[/ame]

Sharing copyrighted info terrible; shooting someone in head and stabbing them 29 times, totally ok. #jodiarias

I think the juror question is what does copyright mean to you?? lol Clearly JW doesn't know.

Who are the new witnesses from CA added to the witness list? Anyone know?

Someone posted earlier that the newly added state's witnesses were/are from Hesperia [sp?] CA which looks to be along JA's murder trip route from Pasadena CA toward AZ.

I wonder if they are going to testify about the orientation of JA's license plate and/or hair color????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member