trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my question: What the hell does ANY of this have to do with the bloody murder of Travis Alexander? Who CARES how she felt afterwards? In fact, who CARES if ---in LaLa Land----Travis was abusive to Jodi? Murder is NOT a solution.

This is a mockery of our system and I can't believe the State even felt there was enough to try. (I know, it's our Constitutional Right but............)

BBM

Thanks wenwe4!

"In acute PTSD, symptoms last less than 3 months."

Yet JA has symptoms now?

Samuels told the jury (jury question - was she diagnosed with anything else) he diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Anyone know what that was?

Dear Wilmott, Jodi lied to everyone, the Jury can tell. Trying to mess up the witness wont change that, it'll make the whole thing worse.

While she is arguing to be arguing because she doesn't have anything else, didn't she show her own expert, Samuel infringe on copyright of the testers because he copied and typed the questions when he gave the test to Arias then charge the state for the test instead of ordering the test packet from the company? lol That is what cracks me up. Nothing like calling kettle black.

Just my little ol observation

:rocker:

JW is over her head on this. Points scored = 0.

Wilmott drives the lane...and is...

Kobe-Bryant-Blocks-Will-Barton.gif

DENIED!

You are showing your ignorance Ms Willmott - don't play in fields if you don't know the terms of play - and if you need to play, then you need to go and learn the terminology! You might be a lawyer, but you are showing you haven't done your research or learned the language of this case.

Jennifer is not intelligent enough to question Dr D

Here is the abstract of janeen's dissertation:

The heterogeneity of antisocial behavior: Evidence for distinct dimensions of physical aggression, rule-breaking, and social aggression.
DeMarte, Janeen A. in Dissertation Abstracts International: Section B: The Sciences and Engineering, Vol 70(10-B), 2010, 6545.

Abstract
Despite considerable heterogeneity in both manifestation and outcome, antisocial behavior (ASB) is often conceptualized as a unitary behavioral construct. However, there is growing evidence for distinct (albeit correlated) aggressive (AGG: physical attack or bullying) and non-aggressive rule breaking (RB: underage drinking, stealing, and lying) forms of ASB, though this literature has been inconsistent. There is also evidence of a third possible dimension, termed social aggression (SA). SA involves aggressive behavior that uses social relationships or social status as the vehicle of harm (e.g., gossiping, social rejection). Critically, however, no study has yet to examine whether these three behavioral dimensions are indeed empirically distinct. The current series of studies sought to do just that by examining SA, AGG, and RB in both a normative and high-risk adjudicated sample. In Chapter 2, the factor structure of ASB was examined by conducting a series of confirmatory factor analyses. Findings uniformly suggested that the three-factor model best described the data in both samples, providing compelling evidence that SA, AGG, and RB are indeed distinct, albeit correlated, forms of ASB. The study presented in Chapter 3 sought to extend these findings by moving beyond the factor structure of SA, AGG, and RB by examining risk and protective factors that might account for similarities and differences across dimensions. I aimed to evaluate how the biological, psychological, cognitive, and personality correlates of ASB are independently related to each of the three dimensions, and further, how these predictors may differentiate and/or unite the dimensions. Results support both meaningful distinctions and considerable overlap across dimensions. Collectively, these results offer support for the notion that ASB is best conceptualized as a multi-dimensional, rather than uni-dimensional, construct. Namely, SA, AGG, and RB appear to be meaningfully distinct forms of ASB that are united by a common set of deficits. Interestingly, though the factor structure remains constant across both samples, the correlates that predict these dimensions varied across the normative and deviant sample. The results of the present series of studies have intriguing research and clinical implications. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021