trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is priceless: she treats patients and does testing (not speaking engagements)

How novel and refreshing :floorlaugh: So glad Dr. D is bringing back the respect and professionalism to her field.

JW is looking so foolish and this witness is far more worthy of her hourly rate than ALV or the other guy.

The killer looks beaten.....she looks like she has given up. She has been broken.

Oh, I didn't realize testimony was the same. Oops!

I agree, JW doesn't realize 44 hours from ALV and how many from RS? another 40 (can't remember)

Thnere is no comparison, JW. She is just making herself look bad, IMO.

Snicker....desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$300 for 12 hrs. of work vs. ALV $300 for 44 hours of work

OFFS! I cannot believe this hourly rate/insurance crap. RYFKM?

Of course Hopeful One is right, she doesn't have anything else. My head still wants to explode, though. Can I drink yet?

So she was paid the same per hour as alyce, ,spent less hours and actually came to a valid diagnosis?

Call the baliffs take her to the cells for comtempt :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

LMAO... can't stand the fact THIS dr actually knows what she's talking about so she's trying to attack costs...

Jury is thinking: I'd pay THIS dr this amount... but the others? NO WAY...

Ok, I understand her need to vet Dr.D's backround, but how long is she going to waste on this? Has it occured to the DT that this endless seemingly useless questioning does nothing but irritate the jury?
IMO her angle is to make Dr. D appear too young and inexperienced to render a qualified opinion on Jodi, which, JW hopes will prompt the jury to ignore Dr D's testimony altogether.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Between the first expert, Samuels and ALV, the good taxpayers of AZ have paid more that 100 grand.... for them to listen to Jodi lie for hours and hours.

Yes, just slide your screen to 1/2 size and open a second browser. Slide that to 1/2 size. can anyone help me out describing this? I, for some reason cannot add screenshot attachments.

i make my screen smaller then i go to the top tab and click file. then i drag the mouse to open new window. then i pull up cnnlive in the new window and also make it smaller... does that make sense?

where the heck is JW going with this ridiculous line of questioning?

Considering ALV made over $300 an hour and JW questioned her for DAYS, I am not sure what JW's point is LOL So DR.D will make about 1/6 of the money ALV made and RS made.

Forensics work is more lucrative than providing therapy.

BOMBSHELL!

SMH

this entire line of questioning is an epic fail IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads