trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would much rather have someone with a fresh perspective on psychology than ALV who hasn't changed her views for 30 years.

Is Jodi going for the "I'm crazy - I've left the building" defense with this not paying attention, coloring, having her defense team sharpen pencils for her crap?

Present here and always have been. I have no life right now with a 13 week old puppy :what: I do read along and have it on the telly. Thanks for all the updates everyone when i cant sit down lol Always have you folks to update me. I dont like JW's atttitude. She comes across as catty and snotty. Cant attack the data so lets attack the Dr. :banghead: She knows her stuff. So proud of the Doc.

Can anyone even begin to imagine what Jodi might be writing, writing, writing, writing.
I am dying to know!

I HATE THAT CAMERA I HATE THAT CAMERA I HATE THAT CAMERA

Ironic, her love of taking pictures with a camera, and it was A camera that led to her downfall...karma!

I am really having a hard time listening to JW, she is getting on my nerves, my last one.

I think she wears a wig every day. You can tell - her hair never moves.

I noticed that her hair never moves and seems to be the exact same style everyday. Never thought of a wig.

Oh Jennifer, give it up. She's looking for conflict and she simply won't get one. She's turning this case into 'qualifying' others opposed to defending her client.
Un-believable.

Does she REALLY think Juan would've hired DeMarte of ALL people ---to testify on behalf of the State of Arizona--- if he himself didn't qualify her?
Do you know how many experts would've jumped on this chance to become famous and imprison this killer?

JW is pathetic and is making Nurmi look good.

Jennifer didn't want to bring out the transcript. She lied. Nice.

This trial has been a great learning experience for JW. I swear she seems to be basically mimicking Juan.

I totally agree, well you know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and imitate she does! Unfortunately she is out of her league in parroting JM, she seems out of her element with imitating Juan..it just seems choppy for lack of a better word.

JW is trying so hard to trip Dr D up and all she manages to do is trip herself up. It is almost painful to watch.

Yeah you know what? Seriously? How unprofessional

She is disgusting

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads