trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW is trying so hard for a JM moment and all she manages to do is show her lack of knowledge in the area of education and experience.

Loving the split screen!!!!

Wow! I guess I was wrong. JA still isn't paying any attention to the good Doctor.

Juan will clear this up. ALL psychologists have to accumulate hours under supervision before they can obtain their license.

She is completely twisting this for the benefit of the jury.

Thank you everyone who helped me find a free live stream online so I am no longer dependent on HLN - I am soooo happy. Uninterrupted trial coverage. Par excellence!

i'm betting jw and ja added the lovely dr. d to their "slam book" last night:banghead:

this is pitiful

I think the jurors are going to get very frustrated with Wilmont and this line of questioning with this very ethical witness.

This is hilarious......JW is making a fool of herself.....she is clearly outclassed, over her head, this is actually entertaining watching Willmont getting schooled.

lol

Wilmott needs to calm down trying to discredit this witness. Only thing that is happening is someone is showing their claws.

I really liked DD's responses about the abused children, male and female.

It was obvious where JW was going with it, and I think DD answered appropriately - making her clarifications known, without acting confused or defensive, like ALV

Jennifer's tone of voice is very irritating. :notgood: When she questions or thinks she is saying something that is going to catch someone up her voice goes so high. For crying out loud that is so annoying and unprofessional.

She is trying to mimic Juan but she seems to forget what side she is on. What her own experts have done. What her darn client has done. You can't do tit for tat here. Especially after her own experts were so embarrassingly bad.

And she can't make ALV better then this woman. It is NOT going to happen. ALV was embarrassing, she got a spanking by the judge for her actions numerous times. Jennifer get over it and get to the point.

This line of questioning is.. I can't. I just.. no. Who mentioned the shell game? It feels like the shell game.

I know when ppl ask it's a 'pain in the butt', ...I just woke up and missed the beginning....has JW been rambling on about the Good Dr's qualifications ALL morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela