trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT didn't hand over all of RS's reports which they are required to do. JW just asked the expert a question in regards to a report which was a comprehensive review based on the test results of the MMPI that RS gave Jodi. However, the DT never turned this report over to the prosecution.
Ah . . . . Um . . . . I am speechless. :what:

I agree. She always appears ill-prepared and her questioning does not flow at all, but rather hiccups.

And her questions yesterday re: BS, Masters, PhD were just ugh. I am assuming she was asking them to edify the jurors, but in doing so, she effectively called them a bunch of dumb-ashes and made herself look foolish.

Self-de-edification is the 'word' you're looking for, no?

In all seriousness, I don't think it would be OK legally to sedate her.--she has to be able to assist in her own defense. Unless it was medically imperative? Which I doubt. What I see is all the fight out of her. For the moment. Like my state's weather, I expect that to turn any minute now.

I don't know if this is the case, but I take imitrex the same migraine med JA takes, and it will make you zoned out and lethargic; I should say it has that effect on me.

Man is that smirk ever gone. Seems Ms. Arias may be finally realizing the seriousness of these proceedings and accepting the fact that her story is not playing out well with the jury.

I'm no attorney either but spent a lot of time in court working for DSS. It's been my experience that when they have the law on their side they argue the law. When they have facts on their side they argue the facts. When they have nothing on their side they just argue.

Informative summation!

:silly:

Here is what is currently happening at the PTSD test distributor:

THEY are so over the top excited that Dr Demarte someone as bright as she is mentioned their test on TV :) AND said she had not given it before! MY guess is at her office next week she will find a free case of PTSD tests and a giant gift basket of chocolate and muffins and candy!

They will be excited to see if they can now get her to give this test and buy them in the future and recommend them to her colleagues!

They would never sue for copyright violation they are in the business to sell those things and they will schmooze her and be happy the test and their name got air time! This is a win/win for them ! :)

because they are the same age and DeMarte is everything jodi isn't? she is totally jealous of her.
I think it is all part of her behavior health issue, I think she actually thinks she is better than DM & that DM isn't worth the time nor deserves the respect of paying attention to her or anything she has to say. I noticed the only times JA would look up was when JW was talking about the letter "she" wrote & the IQ test "she" took. Remember DM said she was immature well think about most teenagers (I raised 2 girls) mostly girls and they think the world is all about them, can be very sneaky, and will continue lie even after being caught "red handed" thinking they are gettin away with something even if something small. jmo from raising 2 girls & working with teenagers most my life. One of the main differences between JA & teenagers is JA is an adult and acting inappropriately & teenagers, well they are teenagers actng appropriately.

The problem is te wy JW is approaching this witness, being snarky, She comes across to me like a teenage girl thatis jealous and she will find something to hang over her head and then she will show DM she is better that her. It feels like JW wants to blurt our "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach" at the end of each statement. jmo

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

The DT didn't hand over all of RS's reports which they are required to do. JW just asked the expert a question in regards to a report which was a comprehensive review based on the test results of the MMPI that RS gave Jodi. However, the DT never turned this report over to the prosecution.

My take is Juan isn't going to ask for a Mistrial because of the Discovery issue. Nor should he because he knows he has a good case. However, the Judge is going to whackone or both Defense attorneys. I'm sure they'll blame it on the fog or whatever. I wish she'd sentence them a Time Out

Did anyone see Dr D look at JM even once? Good! I thought Dr D was looking at the jury a bit less this morning too though.

I'm happy to see that JA is looking humble and dejected since this witness has been testifying. And with how hard Wilmott is trying (but failing) to impeach this doctor tells me the whole DT knows this is an uphill in the snow battle.

This less than stellar line of questioning only seeks to devalue any relevant question she has ever asked or valid point she has ever tried to make. It significantly lowers JW's credibility with the jury IMO.

I don't know if this is the case, but I take imitrex the same migraine med JA takes, and it will make you zoned out and lethargic; I should say it has that effect on me.
Imitrex does not have that effect on me at all. I don't notice any difference in myself, other than the headache easing up, actually. Weird how we all react differently to the same thing.

Why did we have that prelunch break? Did JA realize that her hair was a mess?

Uuuggg, When is JW going to be finished with this. I'm so bored of this testimony of hers. Sigh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak