trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost assure you that she is not experiencing a migraine. She would not be sitting that long scribbling, drawing, or whatever else she might be doing. I have migraines that I am prescribed medication for, and before I had tests to see if my symptoms warranted a diagnosis of them, I could not stand light, noise, and had to be in bed in a dark room with ice packs on my head. I would squeeze my head to try to alleviate the pounding. Sometimes they were so bad I would have to go to the ER for pain shots. So, I call BS on her little headaches when things aren't going her way.

She may get away with these antics now but when it's time for the needle they will just laugh and say "this med will cure it":floorlaugh:

Sorry for the off-topic but many of us are following another case and it was breaking news today... Jane Bashara! see that thread here at WS!

April 17, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Bob Bashara charged with first-degree murder in wife's death

By George Hunter
The Detroit News

Detroit —Prominent Grosse Pointe businessman Bob Bashara has been charged with first-degree murder in last year's strangling death of his wife, Jane.

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy announced the charge Wednesday morning during a press conference.

Bashara is charged with hiring Joseph Gentz, a handyman who worked for him, to kill her...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130417/METRO01/304170418#ixzz2QjwsOzo1

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The last time JA was sick JSS did not tell the jury. When ALV got sick she did tell the jury. The reason I remember this is I asked in the legal thread why JSS told the jury about ALV but not JA. I wondered if it was too prejudicial and the fact that JSS waited to bring the jury in after JA came back in makes me think this is true. Even though the jury knows people get sick JA holding up their time could hurt her IMO.

You may be right...I cant remember if jury was present for the last time JA pulled a headache excuse...but the judge did state it on PUBLIC record that day.

Today was different. That's all I was saying. :cow:

It's disrespectful to all involved the family, the jury, the witness and the court. I've definitely worked with a headache, etc before and a trashcan next to me in case I might upchuck. Seriously these jurors have your life in your hands and you can't suck it up?

I also worked with bad headaches and much worse medical problems, so I do not have any sympathy for someone who would shut down a big operation like that because of a headache. Outlandish to say the least.

The last time court was cancelled due to a "migraine" was on March 27th, about 21 days ago. Note the date of this tweet from Beth Karas:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 27 Mar
Court is canceled for today. No reason given. It resumes tomorrow at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

Still not caring if JA has shingles, scabies or gout even. Nope. I don't like her. I still don't like her. My give a hoot is still broken.

I remain convinced that JW did not say the B word under her breath. Despite the fact I wish she had not chosen to associate herself with this loser of a case/defense, I do not believe for one instant that she would do that in open court, even under her breath. She is well aware of the mikes in the courtroom.

I don't like the way she has conducted herself in the cross of Dr. D, but she did not call her a B. MOO IMO etc

I definitely hear her say "What a *advertiser censored*!" Jodi looks up and smirks and Nurmi swiveled his chair to the side.

Sorry if this was already brought up but did anyone see the clip on YouTube of today's questioning ..apparently JW said "What a b***" to Dr D!

I listened to the clip several times and I heard it. Jodi's smirk right after makes me think she really did say it.

Here is the link, I held my iPad up to my ear and am positive she did indeed call Dr D this. Disgusting but none too shocking considering the source.

It happens when Jennifer is looking through the papers in this short clip:

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...mu1lXWR9R-Kg1k8bg&sig2=YPougvD_lSKxNoiol4_X0g

I listened a few more times and she definitely "says what a b"
I'm just floored. Real classy Wilmott!

I listened many, many times but frankly I hear nothing but background noise as she shuffles the papers, but then I never hear the EVPs on Ghostbusters either and I freely admit to a significant hearing loss, my whole family laughs at my "creative" interpretations of what I think I hear.

I agree and I think there is something much more deviant going on. I truly think they want to drag this case on as long as possible to keep having jurors removed until there is too few.

Think about it. So far, the defense has managed to remove 1themselves. Then another juror had to bail already. So, the more time they can drag this out, the more chance the defense has to try to get more jurors removed.

I am totally convinced their goal is to get under 12, and thus mistrial.
Jodi's fake illness is just ACT IV in this play.

Watch her be sick the rest of the week now is my guess.

Please do not be right. I might jump off the "WS jury" if she plays sick all week! :banghead:

I agree and I think there is something much more deviant going on. I truly think they want to drag this case on as long as possible to keep having jurors removed until there is too few.

Think about it. So far, the defense has managed to remove 1themselves. Then another juror had to bail already. So, the more time they can drag this out, the more chance the defense has to try to get more jurors removed.

I am totally convinced their goal is to get under 12, and thus mistrial.
Jodi's fake illness is just ACT IV in this play.

Watch her be sick the rest of the week now is my guess.

There have been trials in the past when a defendant makes statements or a scene in the courtroom in front of the jury, etc., etc., and the Court has had him removed from the courtroom & held in a room with a guard & a closed circuit TV (back in the day) to watch the trial. I would hope some form of this could be done if she was sick, etc. I hope Judge Stephens won't let this get out of hand if such a plot is afoot.

BBM~ Great idea! "Webster Word of the Day". WWOTD :rocker:

Well said to you too Hildy, thanks for chiming in.

BBM, Interesting spin in your questions, JA is learning the breadth of the Law of Attraction and All About Karma. The irony is rich indeed.

fyi. JC just said on the JVM show, a credible source indicates JA has a migraine, thus the recess until tomorrow. Our Webster word of the day:

al·leged adjective \ə-ˈlejd, -ˈle-jəd\

Definition of ALLEGED

1: asserted to be true or to exist <an alleged miracle>

2: questionably true or of a specified kind : supposed, so-called <bought an alleged antique vase>

3: accused but not proven or convicted <an alleged burglar>

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alleged

Our 2nd Webster Word of the Day:

borderline personality disorder
noun

Definition of BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER

: a disordered behavior pattern with onset by early adulthood that is characterized by multiple types of psychological instability and impulsiveness, often involves fear of abandonment and a risk of suicide, and may ameliorate with age

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/borderline+personality+disorder?show=0&t=1366240801

BBM - pro trial watchers, remember that word? It was used by both JA and ALV during their testibaloneys.

Refresher:

Definition of AMELIORATE \&#601;-&#712;m&#275;l-y&#601;-&#716;r&#257;t

transitive verb

: to make better or more tolerable

trying to ameliorate the suffering of people who have lost their jobs
This medicine should help ameliorate the pain.

LMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I kept seeing it and could not figure out what people thought was so funny until about the 4th time I noticed JA hiding and peering around the desk.

OMG. I about fell out of my chair. Thank you for sharing.

:laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:

I thought it was hilarious even before I saw the "punchline"!!!

The last time court was cancelled due to a "migraine" was on March 27th, about 21 days ago. Note the date of this tweet from Beth Karas:

Beth Karas &#8207;@BethKaras 27 Mar
Court is canceled for today. No reason given. It resumes tomorrow at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

yep.. I was a couple days off in my estimation..

Btw LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE.. I about fell off the couch night he said that on Dr. Drew LOL!

Two things.....can we move on from what people THINK they hear As much as I don't like her, she is a professional and would never even adverdantly let something like that slip. I here "which" clearly, and it makes sense as she was trying to figure out which exhibit her info was in. As well De Martel is wonderful and I am sure the jury picked up on the fact that she has 6 open cases as opposed to ALV fake 2 cases. IMHO she is easily qualified to testify as an expert and coming off as such.

I'm sure you all have pointed this out, but when DeMarte was testifying to the PDS test question( as far as being attacked by a stranger) she said the story the test was based on was false information. That's because when Samuels gave her the test JA was still going with the Ninja story.

Of course it would be false information, thus making the test invalid and thus making Samuels testimony invalid on that subject as well.

Yes, and the defence keeps trying to rework (bend to their will/distort) the concept so that any trauma, trauma itself, matters more than the specificity of the circumstances. That is what both RS and LV asserted. Whereas DM stood firm, that the false situation invalidates any suggestion of PTSD per the test protocols. It's all fake so toss it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX