trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a doctors appt
Oh my! Frantically looking for wall plug to charge my ipad battery low. Trying to see what's new here?

Awesome! :skip:

No wonder she is so quick...I like Janeen....she is holding up well considering the underhanded questioning. Challenging her credentials...
when she should be questioning the truth of a certain other female in the room...:floorlaugh:

The killer thought she did! Sure sounded like it, maybe she was getting irritated about the stack of papers she was trying to go through.

Speaking of the stack of papers, could there have been a better contrast with Samuels than DrD's crisply presenting whatever items JW asked for with no time-wasting bumbling whatsoever?

As much as I dislike Willmott I think she said which or something like that. I think KC looked up because it did sound like witch or bit$$h. I don't think Willmott would do that in front of the jury.

Am I missing something?

You are not alone. I had tried to ask for clarification or expansion on the impression of Dr. D as it seems to differ from many, but alas, to no avail.

I thought they were going to resume at 1:15 Jodi time

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Someone busted out the essential oil orange scented hand sanitizer again. It smells wonderful in here. We still wait... #JodiArias

Can't smell it, but I like hearing about it. :giggle:

This is going around the net. Does JW say "what a b" at 48:38

http://youtu.be/uHdHId2e5jI?t=48m28s

GREAT CATCH! She so did say that! And Jodi's head snapped up. This is the worst instance of unprofessionalism I have seen so far in this case. Wilmott needs to be reprimanded for this.

I would love for someone to play this is slow motion and post the segment here. And show Juan!

I think people are hearing it because of the suggestion. As someone mentioned upthread, she might've been mumbling, "let me get you..." the papers she was looking for. Can sound like "getchoo" with the same "tch" sound. I seriously don't think she would call a witness a b*tch in open court.

And not in front of the judge who is sitting right in front of her.

No wonder she is so quick...I like Janeen....she is holding up well considering the underhanded questioning. Challenging her credentials...
when she should be questioning the truth of a certain other female in the room...:floorlaugh:

Lets be fare here, it goes both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member