DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kitty.gif

I'm so glad they were going to get back from lunch early. :rolleyes:

:waiting:

you may have just supplied the DT their next mistrial motion. I think I would edit this comment, just sayin' :seeya:
JW was the one saying she wanted her medicated; but anything for a mistrial, right. <snip> :doorhide: My sarcastic comment there might have earned me a timeout, but I know you guys are smart enough to finish this sentence:
Anything for a mistrial, even if you have to ___________ your own client to get it.

GREAT CATCH! She so did say that! And Jodi's head snapped up. This is the worst instance of unprofessionalism I have seen so far in this case. Wilmott needs to be reprimanded for this.

I would love for someone to play this is slow motion and post the segment here. And show Juan!

Reminds me of when one of KC Anthony's attorneys flipped the bird.

:notgood:

I think people are hearing it because of the suggestion. As someone mentioned upthread, she might've been mumbling, "let me get you..." the papers she was looking for. Can sound like "getchoo" with the same "tch" sound. I seriously don't think she would call a witness a b*tch in open court.

agree.

Huh? She's done more in a few years than ALV did in her entire "career".

But ALV goes to conventions and joins organizations to pad her CV. ;)

Break out keynote speaker....roflmao ...that's like everyone that participates gets a trophy!

She is not a problem solver yet, she is just playing it safe, not sticking her neck out but this doesn't help the victims.

Do you mean in general in her private practice or here at trial? Her role in this trial is to help no one and simply offer her evaluation? The victim is dead? TIA

<modsnip>

Surely she ain't that tuipid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She sure did! It is clear Willmott says "Your a "B", notice Arias AND Nurmi BOTH look up at JW as SOON as she says it! WOW!~ I wonder how many others caught this! GOOD FIND! :rocker: Takes SOME nerve for JW to say that KNOWING the mic's are very powerful!

this is so wrong and should be addressed....shame shame shame...:floorlaugh:

She sure did! It is clear Willmott says "Your a "B", notice Arias AND Nurmi BOTH look up at JW as SOON as she says it! WOW!~ I wonder how many others caught this! GOOD FIND! :rocker: Takes SOME nerve for JW to say that KNOWING the mic's are very powerful!

When was this? Was it after a confused DrD asked JW to please rephrase the question, and the best JW could do was use the same words but spoken very, very slowly?:floorlaugh:

I think people are hearing it because of the suggestion. As someone mentioned upthread, she might've been mumbling, "let me get you..." the papers she was looking for. Can sound like "getchoo" with the same "tch" sound. I seriously don't think she would call a witness a b*tch in open court.

I did not hear it but my dog was barking.

I've listen to this over and over and I don't hear that work. I do hear what you said, "let me get you..." while looking through her papers.

Agreed. "Let me get you"......
I don't like her but I don't think she said the B word.

As much as I dislike Willmott I think she said which or something like that. I think KC looked up because it did sound like witch or bit$$h. I don't think Willmott would do that in front of the jury.

Rose, dahling, I think you need a vacation! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member