trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real interesting how we all have a slightly different take on these events. I'm sure Juan and Flores didn't see eye-to-eye either in fact, I think they thought (or still think) there might have been another party present.But putting that aside----sure, we don't know if a gun was taken but applying minimal critical thinking skills, it really looks as if she did.
If not for killing but perhaps for control/threat.

There is no way in my heart that I think Jodi purposefully and with intent, photographed this murder. She may be a LOT of things but I don't think she's one who would've derived pleasure by re-watching this attack. No way!

In fact, I don't think that's really a 'female' activity. I think 'killing', although a primordial instinct, is still very much a man thing and enjoyed by the male species, not female. Men usually want to mount the Deer head. Not women.

So any thrill that might've evolved by actually watching this primitive activity, I would suspect is enjoyed by men. Not women.
Now, I don't mean to be LaViolette-ish but in some instances, males and females are still very different ;)

BBM

I do not think that Juan nor Flores believes there was anyone else connected to this crime. The evidence shows them that this was perpetrated solely by one lone female like in a lot of other cases.

I see plenty of female primitive activity. I have read for over three decades about the heinous and cruel sadistic ways females have murdered their victims. In fact I think a man is more likely to beat a woman or choke her to death or shoot her but for some reason females want the victims to suffer before their deaths. That is why females become Black Widows because they can watch someone die a horrific death and it doesn't phase them. I have read countless cases where their methods are up close and personal. Very gory......very sadistic in nature.

When a female can neglect/torture/severely abuse and murder their own children in horrendous ways it shows women are not the little shrinking violets some like to believe. And more mothers abuse their children than fathers do.

I will not belabor the rest of your post but I will say IMO you are wrong if you think females don't have the ability to do heinous sadistic primitive murders just like a male can and sometimes even far worse.

Producing the book would not be sufficient, because in theory she could have changed methods since then but not written a new edition of the book yet.

It was 2009, it's her last book on it. If there's no new book, how would anyone know she's changed? There's no new paper on it neither.

JD even specifically mentioned the 2009 book as where she got her info. The book says these are her new criteria. It was not published in her previous books, as JW implied "You're telling me that wasn't published in her original book?"

Here is where she cites the 2009 book. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05A5TcrFDL0#t=31m14s

The exchange on the criteria starts here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05A5TcrFDL0#t=34m50s

It wouldn't surprise me that if ALV either hasn't kept up to date or there was was some miscommunication about it with JW.

Sorry if my question has been asked. It's difficult for me to keep up when the board is running like a freight train.
Any ideas or information regarding the delay or just the usual?
TIA xxxooo

Fur realz??? Surely you jest!!

I think Dan means JW is doing the best she can with what she has to work with. Obviously she is getting some of her information from either ALV or Dr. Samuels. I'm sure she trusts their judgment. Big mistake.

Good job doing what?

Putting as much time between her client and that devastating rebuttal witness as possible.

DT knows they are sunk - no jury Q's means fail. That got to Jodi. I expect some kind of game changer attempt by the killer. Suicide attempt, nut act, hospitalization...something.

This was beautiful. I miss my Mom so much, even the F word!
Thanks for this :)

I miss my Mom too, and this woman even looks a little like my Mom. She danced too!

I did forget to warn about the F word! Hope it doesn't offend anyone.

Sorry if my question has been asked. It's difficult for me to keep up when the board is running like a freight train.
Any ideas or information regarding the delay or just the usual?
TIA xxxooo

Wild about Trial is there, but hasn't mentioned anything about a delay. I guess it is just a waiting game

Not sure what model camera Jodi used in the murder photos but I ran across this tidbit in a Canon forum after searching google for "camera keeps taking pictures by itself"... Just thought I would share..

"Might be one of the auto-trigger functions is turned on in ML (trap focus trigger, sound trigger, motion trigger). "

I wonder if his camera had any of these functions... could explain the uneven time intervals between images... MOO

Don't worry about Alyce, her career isn't destroyed because the victimhood lecture circle where she makes bank will continue to hire her despite any change.org petitions.

Yikes. I'm just imagining the catchy lecture titles this trial will provide for her.

"KILLING THE MESSENGER: How Our Legal System Punishes Truth Tellers"

"BLINDING YOU WITH SCIENCE: When Our Assertions are Ignored in Favor of Facts, Evidence, and Proof."

I feel smarter from reading your entertaining, intelligent, well-written posts.

:truce:

I think Wilmott is doing a good job. The problem is she's unprepared. JM knows the tests, Wilmott doesn't. The Dr. DeMarte has to keep correcting her on the finer points of the tests.

I have to respectfully disagree, Steely. I cringed as JW crossed DD. I felt embarrassed for her to the point that it was hard to watch. Even my uncle who would never venture out onto the world wide web to form some strong opinion one way or the other, said that JW sounded "desperate" and "unprepared". Not that that's proof of anything but I haven't heard many people say she is doing a good job. What is her strength in this cross, in your opinion? Maybe I need to examine something closer.

His assistant might. I think someone on both sides watches social media.. just in case.
They did a news video on juan a few months ago when the cane signing, picture taking story was reported.
The prosecutors office gets lots of phone calls ! Reporting to juan what they think he may need to know.

So it was reported even some jurors were laughing along with court personnel when the defendant was sadly not able to carry on, again. Tells me the jury is getting a dose of Jodi-drama, knows what Travis was talkin' about in his last texts to her.

definitely supports the diagnosis of borderline personality disorder- doesn't it? immaturity? JA prob spent went to the bathroom or to the nurse through out school to skip tests and stuff-faking stomach aches, head aches, and or cramps- until she dropped out. GMAB

Not to mention other behaviors in the court room...omg about her sitting there studiously note taking or doodling what ever the heck she is doing there. What a Con Artist. The Jury sees it, Can JM bring it up in his redirect??? :please:

My fav line when JW was pressing JD to name ALv ...dm says she can't think of another domestic abuse expert off the top of her head. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro