trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Jenny is in chambers with the judge....spends more time there than in the courtroom

i have one teeny tiny question for the wonderful sleuthers: lots of people have BPD and they don't kill anybody; they may lead chotic miserable lives and they may cause others misery but most of them don't kill. so how does the prosecution make the connection from her BPD to her committing murder? for me that is the piece that is missing at this point. Thanks in advance.

I hit send too soon. This witness is to disprove the defenses argument that

She had a 4 hour fog
Was a victim
Acted in self defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is up with the Defense being in chambers almost everyday, sometimes more than once and often without JM? It's freakin ridiculous!

Apparently, being a death penalty case gives the DT wide latitude, which this duo have misused to the max.

Ugh, we are definitely under attack. I cruise A LOT, and it I often think that a cruise ship would be a prime target for an attack. 3-4,000 people on a floating island. How tragic.

Thanks for the update. o/t

o/t

FLORIDA: BREAKING NEWS - 2 BOMB SNIFFING DOGS HAVE POSITIVE HITS ON SAME PALLET READY TO BE LOADED ONTO ROYAL CRUISE SHIP.

bug_animated.gif

I ALWAYS do this when we go to the movies, too - my snacks are almost gone already!!

i have one teeny tiny question for the wonderful sleuthers: lots of people have BPD and they don't kill anybody; they may lead chotic miserable lives and they may cause others misery but most of them don't kill. so how does the prosecution make the connection from her BPD to her committing murder? for me that is the piece that is missing at this point. Thanks in advance.

i don't know how much either side wants to delve into what's wrong with her mentally. it wasn't part of her defense and the state doesn't need it for their case.

I've a foggy memory regarding the KC trial now. Does anyone remember whether they were always late like this or not?

Working on my list of words I will never use again...one of them will be salmon.
"Green witch"...."patterns"...."context"...."contemporaneous"...."scramble"...."edify"...."May we approach?" or "approach"...."Do you remember?"...."How did it make you feel?"....

The list is long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member