trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 'm tired of Jenny...she annoys me...sigh...maybe she will be done to day, ya think???:waiting:

here's the wat truth about salmongate btw http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/the-wationary-wilds-dictionary-for-the-jodi-arias-trial/

salmon: This simple word has started a huge trend for not just the jodi arias trial but for life in general. It all began during my daily fashion report when i commented on a shirt that nurmi was wearing which looked a salmon color to me. Many tweeters corrected me on the color saying it was really pink but due to the backlash i decided to call everything salmon at that point. Ever since then i have seen an increase in salmon colors in courtroom attire. If you look hard enough you can see a hint of salmon in everything.

And because it's thirsday

modeled after “jimmy” from seinfeld, i devote thursday to speaking in the third person. Join me on thirsday and see how much fun it can be to talk about yourself. You can also catch juan martinez referring to himself in third person from time to time as “the prosecutor” or “mr. Martinez”.

Eta

battered tweeter syndrome (bts): Everyone is my best friend when things are going smoothly but the minute there is any technical issue with either the live stream or the website due to reasons beyond my control i am tormented with thousands of tweets all at once with nothing but capital letters and exclamation points. It’s ok, i don’t get bent out of shape. I usually go into a fog and can’t remember who has said what anyhow. I forgive everyone and your all must know that bringing live trial coverage is of utmost importance to me even if it’s not an easy task.

Chicken wing: When the defense attorney kirk nurmi is up to question a witness he does a gesture with his arm that resembles the motion a chicken would make with it’s wing. Think of the chicken dance, this is where the term “chicken wing” came from. Nurmi wears a rather large watch and i think he does this unique manuever to position the watch down at his wrist when it has ridden up on his arm.

Dennis the cameraman: Dennis is the man that brings you the amazing footage you see on the live stream. He operates the main camera and is often times known to give me a private zoom in on nurmi’s socks before the trial begins so i can give an accurate description during the fashion report. Dennis has an amazing sense of humor and is always extremely professional and brightens the day of many of us that sit in the media section each and every day.

Today is wear Salmon Color Day!

newspaper.jpg

Golly day, just snuck in *looking around frantically for an empty seat, not seeing one so backing up against the wall, as more people run in*

I'm little. I'll share my seat wif ya.

I was going to say you can sit behind me because I'm short but I got here later than you. Hope the person in front of me doesn't have sticky-uppy hair and doesn't chew too loudly.

Well I have a bad cough, but a huge stockpile of Hall's.

seal.gif

This weekend, hubby and I went to pick up a friend at a downtown Atlanta hotel. When we got to the city, there was a billboard outside of the Turner Broadcasting building (HLN). The billboard had JA's picture on it. It really kind of shock and saddened me. Her face should not be promoted - Travis' should. She is getting all kinds of "promotion", when it should be Travis on those billboards. They should say "Justice for Travis Alexander" and put his face on the billboard, not hers. She should be shunnned, not recognized.

:tantrum: Noooooooooo!!!!!!! :tantrum:

Wait...looking at your avatar...are you a Zombie?!

:great:

:floorlaugh:
I may be... I'm really not sure any more... After sitting through all of AlV's testimony I was pretty sure I was either 100% zombie-fied or had been lobotomized...
;)

Morning kids!!!

Sitting waaaayyyy over here because my cat brought me a LIVE mouse this morning and it promptly ran under the couch....now the cat has lost interest and has left ME in charge of catching it.

Oh well...hope the little guy is a trialwatcher :)

Justice for Travis!
Linda feeds her field mice - send him to her house. lol

pssst there is one right here by me. Just don't mention the booze in my purse.

Cool, thanks red. I've got a flask and a bottle of juice in mine, shall I shake up a cocktail in your empty Gatorade bottle? *unzipping purse, on the ready*

i have one teeny tiny question for the wonderful sleuthers: lots of people have BPD and they don't kill anybody; they may lead chotic miserable lives and they may cause others misery but most of them don't kill. so how does the prosecution make the connection from her BPD to her committing murder? for me that is the piece that is missing at this point. Thanks in advance.

It's not the reason she killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read in the court observer thread that the "drunk lady" JA went so crazy about was Clancy, TA's friend, and not just some random person at the PPL conference?

Does anyone know that for certain?

If so, it makes JA's behavior that night all the more reprehensible.. wanting to videotape a friend of TA's (allegedly) drunk at the conference and planning on showing it to TA's friend the next day to humiliate her?!

Never mind the hiding in the bathroom and weeping for half an hour because TA dared to help his friend.

Don't know why that episode rankles me so much, but it does.

Crap, who brought a mouse in here? He just snagged my Cheeto!

What is up with the Defense being in chambers almost everyday, sometimes more than once and often without JM? It's freakin ridiculous!
Probably where they keep the doughnuts. :lol:

Cool, thanks red. I've got a flask and a bottle of juice in mine, shall I shake up a cocktail in your empty Gatorade bottle? *unzipping purse, on the ready*

Yes please!! more flask than juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member