trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly day, just snuck in *looking around frantically for an empty seat, not seeing one so backing up against the wall, as more people run in*

pssst there is one right here by me. Just don't mention the booze in my purse.

Hi, fellow sleuthers! One day closer to justice for Travis! Hope we have court today. Big hugs and support to Juan, Det. Flores, Judge Stephens, and especially Travis' family. Let this be a good day for justice!!

Justice for travis

Does anyone think its possible that when the defense is losing ground and don't know what direction to go. They use the "Jodi is ill" excuse?

What is up with the Defense being in chambers almost everyday, sometimes more than once and often without JM? It's freakin ridiculous!

I agree. I think they are telling the judge she is too sick to be present this morning as well, maybe it's procedure that the attorneys still have to show up to advise the court, a phone call isn't allowed?

I don't know, I'm not very hopeful.

This weekend, hubby and I went to pick up a friend at a downtown Atlanta hotel. When we got to the city, there was a billboard outside of the Turner Broadcasting building (HLN). The billboard had JA's picture on it. It really kind of shock and saddened me. Her face should not be promoted - Travis' should. She is getting all kinds of "promotion", when it should be Travis on those billboards. They should say "Justice for Travis Alexander" and put his face on the billboard, not hers. She should be shunnned, not recognized.

I agree. I am so past tired of seeing her evil face. Even when I get the rare chance to watch a few minutes of hln I am sickened by the fact that they show her more than Travis.

Justice is coming, Trav!

Great, so Nurmi and JW are already in chambers.

Morning kids!!!

Sitting waaaayyyy over here because my cat brought me a LIVE mouse this morning and it promptly ran under the couch....now the cat has lost interest and has left ME in charge of catching it.

Oh well...hope the little guy is a trialwatcher :)

Justice for Travis!

That is so funny!! At least I think so. Good Luck!!

I've counseled all of my kids that if they want to get a hold of me then TEXT, otherwise I'm unavailable. :what:
Praying for the family of travis. I can just imagine how taxing this trial has been for them.

I agree. I think they are telling the judge she is too sick to be present this morning as well, maybe it's procedure that the attorneys still have to show up to advise the court, a phone call isn't allowed?

I don't know, I'm not very hopeful.

I still do not understand why she cannot watch/listen from another room!

Guess she's not "sick" if the DT is there, but why are they in chambers...again??

Just the DT in there - another ex-party - they sure have a lot of those.

they'll have a sidebar when they get to the actual courtroom....:furious:

Wow. I have never been on page 1 of a thread before, but I am tickled even to be on page 3 (if I get this post typed fast enough). I just can't keep up.

Anyway I just wanted to say that Dr.JD is just EVERYTHING I hoped she would be ... she is brilliant, articulate, confident, knowledgeable, so polished, poised and professional.

She is giving the DT witnesses a real spanking and showing so much class in her delivery. I just feel so confident that there will be nothing coming out of her mouth that is condescending ... ie. like JW needing a timeout. But I bet she is thinking the same thing as the rest of us. JW SHOULD sit down and STFU ... but we all know that she will continue ... and continue ... and continue ... to infinity and beyond.

For a second I was starting to feel sorry for her, but then I slapped myself real hard across the face and snapped out of it.

:great: Go Juan!! I've lovin' what I'm seein' so far!!!

Assuming we will not be on time I will quickly put a load of wash in. I long ago moved the imac to the kitchen to expedite things.

i have one teeny tiny question for the wonderful sleuthers: lots of people have BPD and they don't kill anybody; they may lead chotic miserable lives and they may cause others misery but most of them don't kill. so how does the prosecution make the connection from her BPD to her committing murder? for me that is the piece that is missing at this point. Thanks in advance.

Ummmmmm wonder if JA will be 'well' today? This is the only thing she has control over so I expect her to use it as often as she can get away with it. She looked particularly dirty yesterday so I'll bet she is cleaned up today (if she shows)

I'm betting her one and only cough for the benefit of the jury was the prelude to 'The defendant has a bad cold today. Court will resume on Tuesday'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx