trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Nurmi thought when he watched NG last night :floorlaugh:

It was a good "gotcha." But it doesn't really matter IMO and non-existent domestic violence doesn't matter and Walker's 6 points don't matter, nor do Walker, ALV, or RS. MOO. There's no evidence, period. I for one hope that no more time is wasted on any of them or their theories. Something else, wasn't it refreshing that Juan did not object after every DT question and did not not call to approach every few minutes??

I agree with steely. Willmont is doing a good job.
Keep in mind her, job isn't to get to the truth, it's to confuse or raise a scrap of reasonable doubt. Jodi didn't leave her attorneys much wiggle room. They are stuck...

Willmont should have been better prepared on the 6 criteria, and this witness in general. ...but she did her profession proud a few times yesterday.

Are they still losing ? Absolutely.

I think she is further losing the jury....so what if she "scored" a few points? Her job isn't to impress other defense attys. She needs the people in the jury box. But, she still has the judge....so, I guess she's a winner!

Does anyone else get instantly miffed when their phone rings durig trial??? Every single time my cell or home phone ring I just about burst into flames!!!

8-(

I don't answer. :) Those close to me know better by now than to call during trial.

Good morning, y'all! I finally caught up, and am ready for some good testimony.

Late as usual...wonder how much per minute the Judge is late with court it is costing the Taxpayers of Arizona?

Hey Everyone, I just LOVE :blushing: hanging with all of you!
Hope there's some empty chairs down the aisle.

I usually try to pay attention then post during lunch 90 min break...:what:

I may have to take your advice and just watch then post during lunch.

Since I can't get all my thanks in, I want to thank you all for your wonderful posts and different points to view.

Ummmmmm wonder if JA will be 'well' today? This is the only thing she has control over so I expect her to use it as often as she can get away with it. She looked particularly dirty yesterday so I'll bet she is cleaned up today (if she shows)

Let's have a full day of trial here today, with no meetings in chambers and a minimum number of sidebars.

It's not really asking for that much, is it?

Does anyone else get instantly miffed when their phone rings durig trial??? Every single time my cell or home phone ring I just about burst into flames!!!

8-(

Especially since I stream on my phone and a FREAKING PHONE CALL STOPS THE STREAM. I have been quite rude to my DD about this matter.

20s
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Beth Karas is here looking lovely as ever in a purple/salmon top with full salmon skirt. #JodiArias
1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is here in his tan suit as I predicted. Willmott in a dark salmon outfit. Didn't see the blingage. They went into chambers #JodiArias

8-(

my sister is still a tad upset that I told her I'd call her later that trial was on--I said I was sorry--but she is still a little cold to me....:blushing:

I don't answer. :) Those close to me know better by now than to call during trial.

I told my family that I was not answering the phone or email or texts. My excuse was so that my parents who are in Disney w/out me can't taunt me.

Morning kids!!!

Sitting waaaayyyy over here because my cat brought me a LIVE mouse this morning and it promptly ran under the couch....now the cat has lost interest and has left ME in charge of catching it.

Oh well...hope the little guy is a trialwatcher :)

Justice for Travis!

Wow. I would not be able to handle that situation as well as you.

I am glad to see everyone this a.m. I don't see CNN live streaming with all the other news. Has anyone been able to get the trial live. Too much going on. The CNN site says will stream according to availability. I think JA trial is down the scale today.

Anyone else have CNN?

I'm at Wildabouttrial's page and it has the streaming there, no download, just push play button on the video and it will bring you up the seal.

http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member