trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hoosier State present and accounted for! GFot my giant Diet Cherry Coke and a fresh packs of smokes! Let's go!

I have long legs... is there an aisle seat left on row 3?
Maybe I should just stand behind the camera guy and act like I belong there... :D

OMG your avatar both cracks me up and scares me at the same time!! Is that the pinhead version of JA?

The judge would know by now if Jodi is continuing to play sick, right? Wouldn't the court let the jury know not to show up?

Good morning, afternoon and evening all!

Continued strength to Travis's family and friends.

o/t

FLORIDA: BREAKING NEWS - 2 BOMB SNIFFING DOGS HAVE POSITIVE HITS ON SAME PALLET READY TO BE LOADED ONTO ROYAL CRUISE SHIP.

good god,when is his going to stop. thank goodness they caught it

Who else thinks JA is purposely making herself sick (e.g., migraines, weight loss etc) to a) delay the inevitable and b) try to garner sympathy from the jury?

Well, if she wants to garner sympathy from the jury she better stop raking them with the evil eye.

What exciting and unusual events are we going to be privy to today, I wonder.

:seeya:

I really hope JW just lets it go and stops this painful cross of DD.

a girl can dream, right?

Me too, but I bet she won't. Another poster described her as "tone deaf" about how she comes across during cross. I thought that was a perfect description. I truly think she thought she was doing wicked awesome yesterday. She needs to have a seat, several seats, but I bet she goes all day. On and on and on.

I am glad to see everyone this a.m. I don't see CNN live streaming with all the other news. Has anyone been able to get the trial live. Too much going on. The CNN site says will stream according to availability. I think JA trial is down the scale today.

Anyone else have CNN?

I usually stream from CNN and can't find it yet, they didn't put it up yesterday until the last minute.

o/t

FLORIDA: BREAKING NEWS - 2 BOMB SNIFFING DOGS HAVE POSITIVE HITS ON SAME PALLET READY TO BE LOADED ONTO ROYAL CRUISE SHIP.

:furious: OMG ... NO ! There has been too much devastation this week !

Does anyone else get instantly miffed when their phone rings durig trial??? Every single time my cell or home phone ring I just about burst into flames!!!

8-(

I agree with steely. Willmont is doing a good job.
Keep in mind her, job isn't to get to the truth, it's to confuse or raise a scrap of reasonable doubt. Jodi didn't leave her attorneys much wiggle room. They are stuck...

Willmont should have been better prepared on the 6 criteria, and this witness in general. ...but she did her profession proud a few times yesterday.

Are they still losing ? Absolutely.

Anybody reporting on here who will be in court today?Updates?

I was going to say you can sit behind me because I'm short but I got here later than you. Hope the person in front of me doesn't have sticky-uppy hair and doesn't chew too loudly.

Sit behind me. My hair is straight and I promise not to rock back in my chair (okay I'm not Nurmi nor are we on a plane) or move around too much

Good job doing what?

Fur realz??? Surely you jest!!

I brought this over from the other thread.

Remember, she has very little to work with. This witness is far smarter, far more educated and far more mentally mature than either of the defense witness'. She's making the most of what she has. The witness' inexperience, the "appearance" of her resume saying she's been a counselor longer than it appears she has been, and her inability to remember Journals and article names. She's also highlighting that Jodi "almost" fits the criteria for being a battered woman. JMO

Hello all!

Justice for Travis. Good vibes for our wonderful prosecutor. Let's get on with rebuttal!

The judge would know by now if Jodi is continuing to play sick, right? Wouldn't the court let the jury know not to show up?

Nope, we don't know yet if the jury is even there. The DT would not be so courteous as to inform the judge ahead of time.

Brought this from prev. thread.
Not sure what model camera Jodi used in the murder photos but I ran across this tidbit in a Canon forum after searching google for "camera keeps taking pictures by itself"... Just thought I would share..

"Might be one of the auto-trigger functions is turned on in ML (trap focus trigger, sound trigger, motion trigger). "

I wonder if his camera had any of these functions... could explain the uneven time intervals between images... MOO

I'm finally here! I wanted to bring grandma with me, but you know she has a trash mouth, LOL! Plus, Nurse let me get by with it earlier, and I didn't want to push my luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock