trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ears are already bleeding and I'm already getting anxiety from the embarrassment here.

Will it work to stick the Twizzlers in my ears?

Oh boy! JW is already in over her head.
That was quick even for her.

Why is JW still trying to edify Dr. Samuels testimony?

JW does not even know what she is asking. lol

DR D is a class act---good job for the pros to chose such a great witness

Why is JW even trying to converse on an intellectual level with Dr D...it's just not a level playing field....

I don't like how JW smiles everytime a witness declines to agree with her statements which are couched as leading questions. It comes across to me as very arrogant.

salmon color on dr. d! must be a wild fan:great:

Can't wait to see Wilmott, she'd KNOW about Lenore Walker's little phone call to HLN last night .. that had to hurt.

Wonder if she will have a red nose like Jodi gets when things don't go her way ......

Love how Willmott says "NO" when asked to rephrase the question...then she goes on to rephrase the question. ha

How is the killer looking this morning?

Yesterday, many of you were sooooooo right on making an early call about Jodi calling in sick.

Will she stick it out today?

Depends, if it starts looking bad for Jodi, well that headache could be really bad as well.

JW starts off at a normal speaking pace asking about "flight or flight" response and what goes on in the hippocampus and the hormones released.

I give JW 3 minutes before her voice screeches up and the record is set at 78 rpm.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Her voice is starting to rise in pitch. Oh boy!

She is wearing a pallor white blouse and looks fine to me. She must've had a shower last night.

How is the killer looking this morning?

Yesterday, many of you were sooooooo right on making an early call about Jodi calling in sick.

Will she stick it out today?

Wilmott's like .. YEAH, I could have asked it that way, you're a smarty smart smart aren't you ... sob :(

Dr. D.: Can you rephrase that question in a different way?

JW: No.

How professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members