trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come it only took Juan 1/2 a day for direct, yet we are onto day 3 for cross?

Hippocamping'R'us. DRINK!

butterflies_different_colors_hg_clr.gif

good somebody sees she was seeming stupid yesterday good for her

Edit - actually it's okay. though she seems to be wearing a salmon ish color

I like JW's suit. I'm now sure Dr D is making JW rephrase questions to test her. It gets JW flummoxed. Some of these questions aren't hers for sure so she struggles to rephrase them.

Attachments

• drdth.jpg
    drdth.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 30
  • jwthr.jpg
    jwthr.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 12
Release the hippos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh no - the hippocampus. Will JW speak-hippo all day? No way she's giving this witness back to JM before the loonnnggg weekend break.

JW starts off at a normal speaking pace asking about "flight or flight" response and what goes on in the hippocampus and the hormones released.

I give JW 3 minutes before her voice screeches up and the record is set at 78 rpm.

Wilmott seems to have toned down the snark (and speed-talk). We'll see how long this lasts.

I suspect she has heard her unprofessional name calling was outed yesterday.

Plus she had all afternoon to study.

You and me both. I've taken several days off of work during the trial just so I could sit home and watch in peace. Sure beats being here, being annoyed by coworkers, having to minimize my screen every three minutes. :banghead:

Usually I am at work too but since I hurt my ankle a few days ago, I am at home.

Some people always like to start their day with a latte, or the Pledge of Allegiance, or reading their emails. Here, we always start with a sidebar.

Just wouldn't feel right without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member