trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Demarte takes the stand and hands over 2 pieces of paper to Judge.

JW to DD . . .
fight vs. flight - person in fight vs. flight - physiological response - something to do with our bodies - response to fear - happens automatically. we can't help what our body does has an affect on the brain . .. hippocampus deals with short term memory

hippocampus is a hallway from short term memory to long term memory
during flight vs fight - neuotransmitters . . . dopamine, cortisol, epinephrine,

floods hippocampus with neurotransmitters - causes problem with encoding the short term memory encoding into long term . . yes can cause problems . . .

anything is possible but not probable . . . when hippocampus is flooded there is usually some memory not loss of all memory . . .

not typical to lose all memory due to flooding . . .have some

Executive functions are limited in fight vs. flight mode so we can survive . . .
only focus of body and brain is to survive . . .

doesn't make a person into walking idiot?
correct

gross motor movement is able to continue to be seen, able survive if it is successful . . . attempt to survive

objection - approach

Why have I still got the seal and you lot have started? ???????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dr DeMarte isn't giving an inch-I love it. Makes Willmott look even dumber.

is wilmott trying to get her to say picking up the gun was fight or flight?

:lol:

geez

Heading for the ibuprofen....don't care if JA gets a headache....do care that I am starting to get one....TY JW :(

JW starts off at a normal speaking pace asking about "flight or flight" response and what goes on in the hippocampus and the hormones released.

I give JW 3 minutes before her voice screeches up and the record is set at 78 rpm.

You nailed it

speak for yourself Willmott, i don't walk around like a bumbling idiot. You are no chemist...er....psychologist.

MOO

Mel

Wow... 5 minutes in and willmont is getting chewed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I think DR. D is more like Juan than JW is trying to be......

JW just stop! Get through this witness so we can move on!

I hate to say this but Dr. Demarte's demeanor (don't flame me please) reminds me of Jodi on the stand. Especially when she says something like "depends on what you mean by . . . " or "define . . ."

Just saying. I hope the jury continues to like her.

JW is treading dangerous waters. She is not qualified to question DD. She is going to sound stupider by the minute.

I like it.

Is she going to try and say it's fight AND flight? And destroying evidence?

Roflmao fight-flight... Willmont "I know that" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members