trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jodi realizes (or someone tells her) how badly JW is doing at crossing this witness, she'll definitely claim "ineffective counsel" in an appeal.

But she'll have to prove it. And her current attorneys appear to be giving it everything they've got in defense of her. Granted, they ain't got much... :giggle:

JW = you can't cheat on someone you've broken up with. JA had no right to check his text messages, e-mails, or FB.

MOO

Mel

and DrD is sitting there psychoanalyzing JW. :floorlaugh:

I'm hoping that whoever writes a book about this crime and trial will interview Dr. D and we'll get to hear her findings on JW's particular pathology...

I predict JW will be sorry that she is going down this path with DD.

I just don't know how they can keep talking about Travis "cheating" when they weren't even bf/gf!!!!!????!!!!!

That drives me absolutely insane. THEY WERE NOT A COUPLE, therefore it is NOT CHEATING.

Anybody else notice that Jodi is mimicking DD with the lip thing?! Creepy.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m
I am loving this morning, what a great lesion in cross. Jenninfer is well prepared and calm, but DrD is equally up for task, kudos to both

Is this guy crazy?

Well, he did write "what a great lesion [sic] in cross."

Think maybe JA is paying attention because of all WS posts on being disinterested? and how it must look to the jury?

My Favorite Weebles pic that's been posted here
6oc50.gif

She's even got her hair parted and combed nearly identically.

Looking for empathy? Pleading before the court?

THAT alone would be worth assessing.

JW actually teaches law school classes on cross-examination. I wonder if the school that employs her might be reconsidering now.....

Well....I'm thinking her class size may be a wee bit SMALLER!

It seems like many of you posters are documenting a possible appeal for JA.

They can say:
"Even online commenters and tv watchers of the trial noticed ineffective representation by the attorneys and a marked inability of the defendant to participate fully as evidenced by their continual references to her being "drugged" or "checked-out"."

I actually DO think she has ineffective representation.
I think this is obvious to almost anyone.

oh so now there is an imposter texting for travis?

good lord. this woman is beyond ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver