trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. D. did not repeatedly return to JA to "clarify" (read suggest and coach her) Dr. D's impartial evaluation of JA.

JW thinks this is a bad thing.

:doh:

Trying to imply that DM's work is shoddy and incomplete. If she had gone back she would have broken her neutrality as an impartial observer. She followed protocol. But Wilmott wants jury to think that's a bad thing, because they are that stupid.

Are you guys watching on HLN? The testimony that I'm watching doesn't seem the same as what everyone is watching and talking about. They are talking about JA driving towards Hoover Dam and realizing that she had blood on her hands.

AIM...HLN is never LIVE so they're always behind. Count on seeing the real REAL end of court at 9pm on Dr Drew. And please, if you can watch it anywhere else I strongly suggest you do! I don't have unlimited Date Usage so I'm stuck with HLN and they suck....shhhh.

Oh I don't think Dr. DeMarte is being testy at all! As a matter of fact, she seems calmer, and more confident than yesterday, as if she's figured out Jenny's trying out her bark, but she's got no teeth.. No danger here, and the calmer she remains, the quicker this is over with. :)

But, Jenny seems unable to mask her personal disdain for this witness. She really seems to dislike her for some reason, not just professionally or just for Jodi's sake. JMO..
Another big difference between Dr. D and ALV....Dr. D conceded certain points--e.g. some people said Jodi was "kind, compassionate, happy..." without making it a huge issue. It wasn't until ALV's last day on the stand (Part 2 of jury questions) that she conceded Travis had some wonderful qualities. Too late, though, she had already been exposed.

Jodi's childhood friend.

No Clancy is the woman that was drunk and hung all over Travis and Jodi took a picture and then confronted her in the restroom and wouldn't let her leave. A very good friend of Travis.

Esther Hicks (born Esther Weaver) is an American inspirational speaker and best-selling author. She has co-authored nine books with her husband Jerry Hicks, presented numerous workshops on the law of attraction with Abraham Hicks Publications and appeared in the 2006 film The Secret.[1] The Hicks' books, including the best-selling series The Law of Attraction, are — according to Esther Hicks — "translated from a group of non-physical entities called Abraham." (Hicks describes what she is doing as tapping into "infinite intelligence").[2][3]

Charlatans and scammers of the worst kind

I want a super-secret door that blends into my wall too! Not fair. Judges get all the perks. :(

I want to know "The Super Secret" Travis knew that he was going to tell Arias family/friends that may have sealed his devastatingly fately "God love him"

That is the Secret I want to know!!! Oh nosy me!!!

:rocker: :rocker:

Jodi's childhood friend.

Lol... She is the woman Jodi cornered in the bathroom to tell her Travis and she were "official" &to back off. Clancey stumbled into Travis after having a few drinks one night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Is it just me or does Jodi look lost and very sad today?

Yeah she isn't shooting daggers, smirking or any other inappropriate behavior (although I could have missed it). I think this witness is scaring her and she is finally realizing that she is not going to con her way out of this. Maybe hearing the witness testify is making her think about the fact she had a really good guy and she destroyed him and also destroyed her life by the choices she made. The choices that could lead to her death. She might be thinking about all she could have been if she had put her brain to good use instead of using it to manipulate. The magnitude of what she has done just might be dawning on her now.

all jmo

knowing JW's style, she'll shuffle her notes and start all over again.

'you gave her the MMPI, right? and what is that again?'

that's what she does. i seriously want to shake her. JUST STOP ALREADY!!!!!!

So true! "So, you don't consider yourself an expert in domestic violence, do you?" "Have you heard of Lenore Walker?"

an argument isn't a reason to kick your mother. ever.

Clearly, we are all the crazy ones for not beating our parents when they yelled at us.

Side note: Most of the jurors are older right? Isn't the bratty teenage defense for her behavior bad? Most of the older generations are very old fashioned in children respecting their elders. There was none of this "kick your mom" because she's yelling crap years ago. And I doubt they view it as "normal", but quite the opposite. A huge problem in this day and age.

travis friend...the "drunk" one I believe.....that ja got jealous over

I meant to type TA. Jodi cornered her in the Bathroom with a confrontation. Thank you zoey. :)

------------------
she checked text messages - she believed he wsa cheating . . .confirmed by looking @ text . . looked @ his facebook numerous times .. . they traded passwords?
she said it in her diary but that is contrary to a text . . . in May
after she moved away - both changed passwords - he indicated she continued to look @ his fb account without his authorization.
-------------------

Proof that her May 22nd journal entry is fabricated. They did not trade passwords.

They need to take their pause button and sit on it-- i gave up on HLN- they have become ridiculous

Only saving grace I find in HLN is if I missed something during live trial I can watch for it during the neverending pause/play of HLN.. Or sometimes just like to watch for JAs looks etc.

But I tell you.. It's really hard to watch JVM, NG & Dr D try to act like trial is still going on when it's been recessed 2 or 3 hours earlier.. it's like GMAFB!!

DrD's a psychologist AND a mechanic?

IMO her purpose is to apply her education and experience to answer the questions in a manner consistent with the vow of truthfulness she made earlier hand-on-bible.

For me Dr D has helped make sense out of this insanity (not the legal definition). I imagine a juror or two is feeling any remaining fog lift too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine