Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee! Q Local!!!!
What she's saying is that you type in the answers twice for verification. She used the manual entry, not the scanner.

I've created a nice little example (which doesn't break copyrights!) of what Dr D is talking about. If anyone has anymore questions, please let me know. She actually didn't score it twice, she had to enter Jodi's responses twice. But it makes total sense to me!

Attachments

• sample_qlocal.jpg
    sample_qlocal.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 26
It's 11:16am. You know where I am, guess who's not in the #JodiArias courtroom: A) judge B)defense C)Martinez D) all of the above

The additional paragraphs could easily be tied to other symptoms of BPD including the abandonment issue and even the one where you idolize the person one day and despise them the next--pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
See, this is the kind of misstep I keep seeing the DT make. Juan wants to use the email, they object and approach, 20 minutes later the bailiff goes for new copies, Juan is not worried. Today Jenny crows about the rest of the email, and helps point out the OTHER SIDE OF SPLITTING. In a few Juan will come back and pull the trigger on this gun Jenny just aimed at her feet. :deal:

Winning the battle is so important to her she can't see that all her troops are in Russia, it's winter, and Paris is on fire.

AIM...HLN is never LIVE so they're always behind. Count on seeing the real REAL end of court at 9pm on Dr Drew. And please, if you can watch it anywhere else I strongly suggest you do! I don't have unlimited Date Usage so I'm stuck with HLN and they suck....shhhh.

agree, I have the same problem. Thats why I rely on all of you for the updates.

boxguy.gif

I just lost my AZ family feed and maintenance hasn't come fix the washer yet. But I do see the seal. I don't want to go HLN because I watched the OJ trial when I was in grade school.

Try 'wildabouttrial'

Jodi's childhood friend.

No, Clancy is one of Travis' PPL friends. Jodi claimed that Clancy got drunk at a PPL event and was hanging all over Travis so she confronted her. The truth (as related by Clancy) was somewhat different.

JW doesn't realize that what makes JM so spectacular is that he stands for TRUTH. You can't defend a lying murderer, do the JM talk and expect to come across like him. There ain't no way!

Are you an attorney? If so, get verified! We love our attorneys here!

Yes. For a variety of reasons, I haven't chosen to share that personal information. And NO Defense Team, I am NOT involved with this case in any way except as a spectator. ;)

"you were not there when he typed it"

:lol: 99% of DT's evidence is written word that they were not there to see when Jodi supposedly wrote, typed, texted, e-mailed it.

Is she for real?

I couldn't believe she (JW) said that! OMG!

Travis's friend. I bet she is the next witness.

Yes, I was wondering who JM had next in store?
I think he started with JD to completely refute the testimonies of the defence experts while they were still fresh in the jury's mind. With that out of the way he can then proceed to finishing them of with what is coming...(cue dramatic music)

I must say though, with much admiration, this witness is impenetrable.:blushing:

I listened to the entire morning session while changing my sons room around. No watching just listening and I will tell you that the Good Dr comes out ahead.

Even where JW is trying to trip her up, she stands her ground as a competent clinician and expert.

I think that they may have been better off just trying to ask a few questions and let it slide. Dr DM has gotten in enough, answering questions that I think this made it worse not better.

Yeah she isn't shooting daggers, smirking or any other inappropriate behavior (although I could have missed it). I think this witness is scaring her and she is finally realizing that she is not going to con her way out of this. Maybe hearing the witness testify is making her think about the fact she had a really good guy and she destroyed him and also destroyed her life by the choices she made. The choices that could lead to her death. She might be thinking about all she could have been if she had put her brain to good use instead of using it to manipulate. The magnitude of what she has done just might be dawning on her now.

all jmo
Nah.. MOO is that she just plays whatever role catches her fancy.. today we are the sad waif.. for a while anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine