trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
]I thought she kicked her Mom around the time of moving from Mesa to Yreka?[[/B]/QUOTE]

That was my understanding as well. But Juan NEVER brought that up. ALV kept saying "Jodi was a teenager when she kicked her mom." That's when I thought for sure Juan would say it but he didn't. I'm praying he can throw that into the mix somewhere~

I KNOW... i swear that's when she kicked her mom and was suprised when it wasn't rebrought (?) up.

Jennifer just got whipped by the doctor so because she is angry she wants exact numbers of how many times Jodi claimed she wanted to commit suicide. No one can remember that many times she is a drama queen for crying out loud.

:lol: @ even her parents said it.

Are you guys watching on HLN? The testimony that I'm watching doesn't seem the same as what everyone is watching and talking about. They are talking about JA driving towards Hoover Dam and realizing that she had blood on her hands.

Many (most?) watching live stream of the trial not HLN.
HLN may show the entire trial as they so often remind us, but the end up hours behind due to commercial breaks and TH's getting their 2 cents opinions in.
Much better with live stream. IMO

I use www.kpho.com (click on watch trial live) on my laptop, and have web sleuths on my iPad. The KPHO live stream has great volume, so no need for headphones/earbuds.
Many other live stream links at the beginning of each thread posted by our
dear moderator nursebeme. Usually in the first post of the first page of each days thread.

This is day 3 the defense has had her on the stand.. 45 minutes tuesday, 3.5 hours yesterday and now 1.5 hours today. This is stupid. This witness should be on her way home, done testimony, done juror questions and back with her patients.

I bet Dr. D's patients so appreciate her... Because she has so much patience! :smile:

And opening many doors for JM to walk through on re-direct.

I hope Juan drives a semi through DrD's magnanimous offer to JW: "I'll be happy to provide other examples if you'd like."

Only saving grace I find in HLN is if I missed something during live trial I can watch for it during the neverending pause/play of HLN.. Or sometimes just like to watch for JAs looks etc.

But I tell you.. It's really hard to watch JVM, NG & Dr D try to act like trial is still going on when it's been recessed 2 or 3 hours earlier.. it's like GMAFB!!

RIGHT?? I refuse to watch JVM, there's just no way. And NG with her finger in her ear, "what's that? we're back? ok, back into the courtroom!!!" OMG, please...I can't.

See, this is the kind of misstep I keep seeing the DT make. Juan wants to use the email, they object and approach, 20 minutes later the bailiff goes for new copies, Juan is not worried. Today Jenny crows about the rest of the email, and helps point out the OTHER SIDE OF SPLITTING. In a few Juan will come back and pull the trigger on this gun Jenny just aimed at her feet. :deal:

Winning the battle is so important to her she can't see that all her troops are in Russia, it's winter, and Paris is on fire.

Great post!

y'all may have already talked about this... Or I could be totally seeing things...

But, is Jodi's mom wearing a blue ribbon???

I thought he testified that she had never been alone with his child?

she's just lying. padding her own CV, as it were.

she could have listed 'housekeeper' or 'domestic assistant' to TA, too. just to make it sound more important.

how is it that the DTs cross is longer than the State's direct? Makes me crazy?

IT'S THE DT AND THEY DON'T WANT THIS TO GET INTO THE HANDS OF THE JURORS TILL HELL FREEZES OVER. I WANT TO SLAP JW AND JA:banghead:

I meant to type TA. Jodi cornered her in the Bathroom with a confrontation. Thank you zoey. :)

at this point I don't even think Clancy was "drunk"----that's why I'm using "" :drumroll:

Lol... She is the woman Jodi cornered in the bathroom to tell her Travis and she were "official" &to back off. Clancey stumbled into Travis after having a few drinks one night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

LOL! I am sick today and not responsible for my errors!! :blushing: 81 degrees and I am bundled up and have been in bed under an electric blanket. Over look me please lol.

Poor Mods! :blushing:

Yes, because this is his witness.

And JW seems to have left quite a few things trailing behind her. JM will have lots to work with.

Is there any chance that JW will quit anytime this afternoon or is she trying to string this out till the long weekend break?

Jodi's childhood friend.

I thought Clancey was the friend of Travis that got drunk and Travis helped. Jodi got jealous and later confronted her in the bathroom.

ETA: I see I am late to the conversation. . .we will now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member