DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11.15 eh

I shouldnt be surprised at this by now should I

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

They have an in chambers meeting every time there is a break of some sort? This is ridiculous!

Can anyone tell me where I can find JM opening arguments without the first part missing?

Thx

Sorry I haven't posted in a few...I had to run to the kitchen and get my Grannies big ole Iron Skillet. I then began beating said Iron Skillet upon my frontal lobe in the hopes that I would then gaze upon the screen and NOT see or moreover HEAR Willmott STILL blathering on and on and on. UGH!

:banghead::deadhorse:
In the words of the immortal Dr. Phil, "How's that work'n for ya?" :floorlaugh:

I'm being redundant, but....Clancy is the friend of TA's that JA wanted to videotape (allegedly, according to JA) being "drunk" so she could humiliate her the next day.. JA was laughing about that prospect.

It was only after Travis helped Clancy that JA went ballistic and hid in the bathroom, crying, for well over 1/2 hour. The bathroom showdown had to have been on another day.
I've seen Clancy interviewed and she said she was a little tipsy, not falling down drunk as Jodi made it sound. The bathroom incident could have occurred at the same event.

Tweet from Wild: Dr. D and the court reporter are chatting as we wait for counsel to come out of chambers. Wild is starving. #JodiArias

In chambers..thats the holdup. I wonder why?

I'm being redundant, but....Clancy is the friend of TA's that JA wanted to videotape (allegedly, according to JA) being "drunk" so she could humiliate her the next day.. JA was laughing about that prospect.

It was only after Travis helped Clancy that JA went ballistic and hid in the bathroom, crying, for well over 1/2 hour. The bathroom showdown had to have been on another day.

Clancy said in an interview Jodi confronted her the following day in the bathroom by blocking her and keeping her from leaving.

LOL! I am sick today and not responsible for my errors!! :blushing: 81 degrees and I am bundled up and have been in bed under an electric blanket. Over look me please lol.

Poor Mods! :blushing:

Feel better Tulessa! Here's some tea. :cup:

Booo real life, why do you interfere with my trial watching!!!!!!!!

How is that a surprise after sitting through the defense's case? JM is amazingly efficient in his direct examinations!

My thinking is JM made it short and sweet to get some major points across. He knew Wilma would go on and on and open many doors. He will go in after her to clean up and drive the points home. He wants the jury to remember his last words, not Wilma's silly points she is trying to make.

So..what's up with Willmott's constant guttural "humph" sounds today..I noticed it once when the judge sustained a state objection, and another after an answer from the witness....that is soooo RUDE! It sure doesn't give Wilmott any respect points...

JW does that every time she's overruled + adding a smirk when she's seated at the DT table.

Seriously, I'm still wiping off my screen where I spit coffee out when she said that.

That ranks as #2 right behind "Well, it's YOUR fog....!"

Ugh!!! I always miss the best ones!!! I HATE being at work!!

{:maddening: :snooty: :pullhair: I'm over here, pouting like a three-year-old}

Ok, let's take a 30 minute break 30 minutes before our 90 minute lunch break. Sounds reasonable.

What the heck? Dd is wearing a gray blazer and coral tank. Isn't this today?

Yikes! That is today. JW is re-hasing a lot so maybe she was just re-covering all of her thrilling and quick witted interrogation of this witness.

Wilmott is moving around more instead of standing at the podium (Juan Style) she is asking 'right' after every question (Juan Style) she is questioning with a sense of attitude (Juan Style) she is trying to make a point and then move to another point smoothly, effortlessly (Juan Style).

She must have taken lessons from JA.

JW You. Are. Not. In. The. Same. League. As. Mr. Martinez.

IMO

What if Nurmi is the one during cross asks the Walmart gas can witness "How did it make you feeeeeel when the defendant returned the gas can?"
Before you respond, let's go back to the first time a customer returned a gas can....

LOL! I am sick today and not responsible for my errors!! :blushing: 81 degrees and I am bundled up and have been in bed under an electric blanket. Over look me please lol.

Poor Mods! :blushing:

Oh I am sorry! Lemme get cha some hot soup and some herbal tea :)

(you know JA would say they are friends)... They had an understanding after they calmy discussed Travis... Barf.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member