trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she spent all that time cleaning up, why did she still have blood on her hands if she was not injured? Just sayin...

I hope JW finishes today. I can't stand to listen to her!

She didn't have to shoot Travis. I stick with her karate lesson and she had that as an option to get away. Nice snort JW.

I can't believe what JW is saying.

JA shot Travis, Travis ran after JA, JA was scared - if that's true, NO WONDER JA was scared if she didn't kill Travis with that shot.

OMG

Someone needs to remind JW that Jodi didn't know that she shot him. All she knew was that the gun had gone off and that he threatened her and that hours later she was free of him.

There is absolutely no contest here - My goodness, Dr. DeMarte is so impressive. WOW...

Ooh we got a Jodi reaction folks. She is mentally present for this.

The smirk is working on making a comeback.

JA looks like she wants to cry because JD is so awesome!

Ooooh! Jodi just made a face and shook her head, JW laughing. Grrrrrr.

JW has NO court manners. laughing AT and mocking the witness.

I really want to type out my thoughts. I shall behave.

No Jenny. It's not a subjective opinion. It's a professional opinion.

OMG did you just get that hmmph from JW

I want to smack JW when she laughs at DM's answers. How childish can you get?

I wonder if JA was told not to write and do any other tasks and just concentrate on the trial as not to potentially bring on migraines.

you would think staring at the paper for so long would give her a headache... maybe its just me. id be happy to assist her if she wants a headache today :banghead:

Why does Wimott keep snickering as the witness answers? Frustrating and unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost