trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the story is TA threw JA down and broke her finger?

Welp, I believe Juan just let her bury herself in front of this jury. There is a REASON for his silence, and it's deafening to everyone in the room!

Wilmott you have a license to practice law but it is VERY obvious you are not an expert. Whats' your point? Move along please

I thought that when the LDSlinkup site was brought up before it was said to be not a dating site but a place just to meet + converse with other Mormon people??? am I crect???

Jodi couldn't marry Travis because she didn't have a magical marriage license

One thing I would have liked to have seen from this witness on cross examination is a complete list of the factors that support her BPD diagnosis -- I mean, I wish she had some notes in front of her that listed every data point that she reviewed that supports each of the BPD criteria. She just gave examples -- even on direct exam with Juan, but she never went into the complete list of behaviors that support her diagnosis.

Can't wait to hear ALL the data points:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is ridiculous!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! JW is driving me absolutely bonkers!!!

:banghead: :banghead:

Watching last night I can't tell you how many times I told her she was looking silly. Good gravy sakes.

Although I don't think Travis abused Jodi verbal abuse is real and I personally think it can be very severe. Just because this case presents it in a bad way doesn'tmean it isn't a very difficult thing to go through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I know. I was called some very painful names as a child. To this day it has made me very self-conscious of my speech. I was just explaining, to me or in my world at that time ,that is how it was handled. Not good. moo

JW checks NOTHING absolutely NOTHING before claiming things to an expert witness about her field. Not even the book which she has becuase I saw it on her table at her place right next to Jodi yesterday. There is no excuse for her laziness.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Sitting on hands. Sitting on hands. Yes keep bring up the point that JA wrote there is nothing noteworthy to write the day/days after TA was supposed to have broke her finger. Let us keep seeing that handwriting that never changes.

Wow, don't know what happened during lunch, but is it possible JW is acting even more angry than before?

Willmott: "A whole 'nother state ..."

Fingernails on chalkboard

Willmott forgot to mention that JA moved back home to her grandparents because she was out of $ and had no job and no place to live in Mesa.

Can a lawyer impeach themselves? If possible, I think Wilmott might have done that today. ;)

1/24/08 entry in Jodi's diary when Travis supposedly broke her finger. She states in her journal that "there is just something wrong with that boy but I just can't quite put my FINGER on it..........

I think she lost her place in her notes since I am pretty sure she is reading from this morning's script (JW's that is).

Is it just me, or everytime JW says "OH, you didn't know that?" she is being as condescending as it gets?

Does this woman really think this is getting them ANYWHERE?

YES YES YES. This. Condescending to the max IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ