trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! JW is driving me absolutely bonkers!!!

:banghead: :banghead:

JW is unfortunately dense; ya gotta when to hold em, and know when to fold em; she oughta sit down and fold em. she is getting abusive !

Owned.... Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I would have liked to have seen from this witness on cross examination is a complete list of the factors that support her BPD diagnosis -- I mean, I wish she had some notes in front of her that listed every data point that she reviewed that supports each of the BPD criteria. She just gave examples -- even on direct exam with Juan, but she never went into the complete list of behaviors that support her diagnosis.

I had to turn it off. I can't stomach the defense team at all. I will keep up with this board and wild about trial. Hats off to you people that can watch this crap. I like Numni better than JW.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! SHE is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!! STFU JW

Juan could object for this yes, yet he chooses not to. I like it. He's just handing out the rope.

Keep it up JW... just making this witness look better, knowledgable and educated - a perfect witness

I agree she's wearing makeup - base, nude lipstick and maybe mascara. However I did not think she was allowed to use makeup in jail????????

Maybe not in jail but she is in court.

I have to say I think this is the prettiest of the outfits Willmott has worn thus far, with the necklace it is really attractive. Also, Dr. J's teeth are really white. That is all.

Can we say JW is being abusive to the doctor in a BPD way ???

Becaue in MOO she is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or everytime JW says "OH, you didn't know that?" she is being as condescending as it gets?

Does this woman really think this is getting them ANYWHERE?

I get the sense that Dr. D is having a little fun with words. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member