trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense council once again trying to be Mr. Juan Martinez but can't pull it off.

I thought that maybe Jennifer had LOOKED at the book before claiming something was inside of the book. This is getting just hilarious.

"Oh, you didn't know that?" As if she's just some incompetent expert without sufficient information. Whatever.

I love how Dr. Demarte does not defensively explain every answer. She's going to allow Mr. Martinez to do his job.

I will admit that JW is doing better than she did the previous two days. Those were abysmal failures. So I think the jurors will be remembering that level of her performance as well.

BBM> Maybe doing better at making a complete mockery of the entire DT.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Willmott and Dr. D continue to cat fight. Jury doesn't look overly enthused. Little note taking is going on . #JodiArias

OMG here she goes going backwards over past questions from this morning after talking to Jodi and getting more lies at lunchtime.
Stall tactic to prevent Juan from redirect examination before the four-day break.

"oh you didn't know that?"
How many times does JW say this?
Just her tone is so accusing of Dr DeMarte ... Who is only restating what THEIR client JA told her.

5822.jpg

(I just dated myself, but I don't care. Someone please gong Wilmott!)

JW .."Oh, You didn't know that?"..saying it like , see, you DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING. So rude.

Here we go again.....repeating all the names that Travis called Jodi. She has done this at least 50 times with every single witness in this trial. If I had a nickel......

This cross is sadly pitiful. If JW is a professional, shouldn't she have a bit of dignity? :blushing:

I have no problem with her questioning the witness or disagreeing with the answers, but, seriously JW, act like a seasoned lawyer. Please!

again with the name calling...she could have LEFT

It's only verbal abuse if the person isn't a *advertiser censored*.

BBM = Thank you for your personal opinion. I guess we can agree to disagree :seeya:
Every single lawyer I can beg to watch JM have all been astounded in a good way at his cross. And our lawyers here said JM did well. I think I'll go with the opinions of people who actually do this for a living. And I don't mean that as a slight to anyone as I've been very critical of JW, but the bottom line is, I'm just a lady sitting at home playing armchair lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie