trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I get the feeling that the prosecution is the one keeping the info (why Ta said all those things on May 26)out of the courtroom. I really hope I'm wrong on that.....

It wouldn't be the prosecution keeping it out. If the reason for the argument was in favor of Jodi we would be hearing about it. Hell they have managed to drag in a made up claim of pedophilia before this Court. The State wouldn't have brought it forth in it's opening CIC. JM just needed to prove the aspects of the CRIME.

SURPRISE Dr. DeMarte (DeSMARTe') has her notes "RIGHT THERE".

We consistently have around 1,000 people viewing this thread during trial. Why oh why can't I find ONE person in my real life who is as interested as we are?? No fair.

:drumroll:
and same here...so I am among those whose interests mirror my own hello all who are here:seeya:

I just love how organized Dr. D is....love the little post-it page markers too!

Ladies, ladies. Come on now. Does it have to be this way? Can't we all just get along? No? Ok, Dr. D., keep pounding away!

I can't believe we are going back over this all again.....sheeeesh W.

Anyone else notice that JA now moves her hair to the side like Dr. D does?

Ha ha ha:
"Do you have those with you, or do you need..."
"Oh no, I have them right here."

Of course you do, Dr. Demarte!!! Bang!!!

Dr D has yellow tags down the side of her notes so she knows exactly where she needs to refer. Starts with p and ends in rofessional.

Btw, I wonder if Dr D also tapes interviews.

seriously,willmott needs to check her attitude at the door.

it is not professional

Good afternoon, everyone! :seeya:

I've been here all morning, but have been quiet because I was having a meltdown morning (my husband is in Afghanistan & was moving from one location to another, was supposed to take 6-8 hours, I had not heard from him in 16 hours!! I still have not heard from him directly but got a call from the family support group leader saying they arrived safely, just no cell phone service. PHEW!)...anyway, I'm flabbergasted at JW's attitude in the court room. I always saw her as the lesser of two evil's because Nurmi is so slow in his questioning but the condescending tone JW has taken on is blowing my mind!! :furious::furious:

Most people here don't even get that. That's why we have the prevailing theory that the camera got accidentally scooped up in the sheets <modsnip>.
I'm with you. She left it for the exact same reason she brought the gas cans and turned off her phone, and washed the sheets, and went back to Hoover Dam instead of the shortest route to SLC from Mesa which would be by Glen Canyon Dam -
She did not want to leave anything to show she had been there. Let me put it another way. Suppose Travis had a big picture of her hanging on his wall. Now, suppose after the murder that picture is missing. Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple