trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WPTV is a little behind the rest of you, but OMG I just stood for the jury!

What?? 14 months between Matt and Darryl?

I think not. They were overlapping IIRC

Yup. JW is AGAIN lying to the jury with her questioning. Juan will clear this up.

She is so out of her league...and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Remember all the whohaw whether Jodi could or couldn't delete pictures are based on HER HAVING PTSD at the time of the killing.

None of that matters if Jodi is lying (say it ain't so!!!) :rocker: to begin with.

I wish somehow DD could have snuck in her responses that the "unkind" words by Travis were justified based on the behaviors of Jodi.

Ok, yes, Travis said some things that were not nice. But when you GLOBALLY (lol) look at the whole picture, his anger and the words he used were actually very justified. I mean, based on what all Jodi had done, how could he relay his disapproval in any other way? Sometimes unkind words are actually truth.

I think we will find out exactly what prompted that "You are a sociopath" email. I also think Juan will bring out exactly what caused TA to say "unkind words" in great detail. Maybe real soon.

Believe it or not JW but not everyone needs to ask the same question 50 times before they understand. Maybe you should turn and look at JA who is known to lie and ask her why did you lie.

Snarky-300x300.jpg

Willmott: "A whole 'nother state ..."

Fingernails on chalkboard

Love how Dr. D never answers JW when she say "good afternoon"....LOL

I keep trying to see if she acknowledges her some other way, as in a nod, a gentle smile, etc. Camera doesn't go there.

LOVING this witness! She only succeeds in making JW look MORE ridiculous!

I guess JW thinks 12 hours just isn't enough, after DrD testified that the defense experts spent an excessive amount of time with JA. I don't know if I can take the screechy snark much longer.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 25s
Willmott and Dr. D continue to cat fight. Jury doesn't look overly enthused. Little note taking is going on . #JodiArias

How much you want to bet that the dates JW has is when JA said they became OFFICIAL? She loves that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z