trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got JD to admit that it is possible to delete photos in a "fight or flight" state of mind. JW made other statements to confuse the jury about the deleted photos.

Only if she was familiar with the camera and only if deleted them all at once. The evidence shows that's false, there were undeleted photos on the card. JW was also falsely implying someone else deleted the photos.

She has undermined JD's diagnosis for BPD by pointing several things out. The email, for example, contained something not previously seen -- "I vent and scream too but on very rare occasions".

JD didn't use the email for evidence of her screaming, but of her kicking walls, breaking things, etc. But how do you know venting and screaming on rare occasions would rule out bpd?

And you said several, what are the other examples?

She got JD to concede that Travis was "abusive" to her.

By calling her names sporadically in response to intrusive behavior from JA.

Wow! "I can't go behind the words because TA is not alive"!! Zinger to JW and about time an expert pointed that out!

My mouth dropped open at that. JA Left eye is very droopy. Meds can cause this??

She got another pill at lunch. She will be droopy for an hour or so. Then, back to coloring.

The poor Jury having to wait.

But JM must ask the right questions and he rarely does.
He has to followup that line of questioning about the deleted photos. Point out that they were selectively deleted. Have her elaborate more on how she came to the BPD diagnosis.

BBM = Thank you for your personal opinion. I guess we can agree to disagree :seeya:

She absolutely is wearing makeup. She wears nude/tan tones. She has eye shadow and even blush on....so obvious. Especially up on a big HD screen.
I agree she's wearing makeup - base, nude lipstick and maybe mascara. However I did not think she was allowed to use makeup in jail????????

It is inconceivable to me that after a 20+ minute delay, they come back and go straight into sidebar for 5+ minutes.

About the email that Arias sent to her murder victim Travis Alexander (the email JW referenced today).

Arias writes, "Heavenly Father."

I cannot state why this illustrates the severity of Arias' maliciousness towards Travis Alexander - it just does (to me).

I do not believe that before Arias met Travis Alexander - that Arias was writing emails referencing "Heavenly Father." In fact, I am going to go as far as to state that I do not believe that Arias ever referenced "Heavenly Father" in any email that she wrote to any other person other than her victim Travis Alexander.

Arias referencing "Heavenly Father," in an email to her victim Travis Alexander "screams:"

Travis, Jodi Arias is like you. Jodi Arias believes in Heavenly Father. Jodi Arias is not a threat to you - she is your friend. If you feel as though Jodi Arias is a threat to you - it is because you are too inexperienced in life. Jodi Arias should not make you feel uneasy - if Jodi Arias makes you feel uneasy it is your fault. Jodi Arias is a good person - Jodi Arias is committed to Heavenly Father. Travis, you cannot trust your own feelings when it comes to Jodi Arias - Jodi Arias is a positive aspect of your life, and, you should thank Heavenly Father for bringing her into your life."

Arias' emails read as though they were written to "hook" her victim - Arias is very skilled at this. Her emails are not overt - but the true current of her emails show a person that is working hard to make Travis Alexander feel off balanced. Worst of all, Arias did succeed.

It's very difficult to show the type of threat that Arias is - I do not know how any person could get up on the witness stand / ask questions to witnesses on the stand - and SHOW how skilled Arias is at "turning" a person inside out.

Arias' threats are not "You wh-ore," or cursed filled sentences that a First Grader could read, and, recognize as wrong and angry. Arias' threats are masked deep within her words and actions - this is what makes Arias so dangerous.

An angry wrath in an email stating something such as, "you worthless pig, I hate you and I hope you die!" is easily recognized as being ANGRY.

An angry wrath in an email stating something as "heavenly father gives us lessons," is not easily recognized as being dangerous. This is why people such as Arias have victims - because they are skilled at masking their true sinister intentions.

I really hope that the jury does recognize how disturbing and dangerous Arias is - IMO, Arias is as dangerous now as she was as Arias was slicing Travis Alexander's throat ear to ear. Arias' skillful covert abuse is very concealed - again, I do hope that when the jury reads her emails they are able to see how abusive she is.

watching them at sidebar i am imaging what is being said...

JW: but mooooom hes better than me send him to time out :floorlaugh:

Juan looks very animated at sidebar and Jodi keeps looking over at Travis family/media.

Shout out to the Jurors for your patience and tenacity.

We consistently have around 1,000 people viewing this thread during trial. Why oh why can't I find ONE person in my real life who is as interested as we are?? No fair.

:eek: Are you saying we aren't real? :waitasec:

:HHJP: Lost my seat on the front row, so I'll just grab this spot.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Wild was warned by security that the spectator section was asking who Wild was and Wild should be on high alert. Doh! #JodiArias

WTH? I hope this is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member