trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She isn't allowed to wear any makeup at all.

She absolutely is wearing makeup. She wears nude/tan tones. She has eye shadow and even blush on....so obvious. Especially up on a big HD screen.

prevailing? I don't know about that.

It's not my theory! I think she did exactly what she wanted to do with the camera. Jodi thought a wash cycle would remove her blood and wrongly thought the photos were deleted for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We consistently have around 1,000 people viewing this thread during trial. Why oh why can't I find ONE person in my real life who is as interested as we are?? No fair.

I don't think she did this effectively at all. Dr D made it clear that only if she was used to deleting pics on that particular camera on a regular basis. That day was the first time she'd used that camera.

Yes! And Jodi even said they couldn't figure out how to make a sex video with the new camera. This shows she wasn't Carnac (Johnny Carson's alter ego: Sees all, knows all) when it came to cameras. :twocents:

I think these small concessions actually work in the witnesses favor. She is being unbiased, unlike the DT's two 'experts.'

And she conceded only that he was calling her names, at one point, but not that he was ever physically abusive. And the only thing between Jodi and a GUILTY verdict is proving that Travis was physically, violently abusive. And that has not happened yet.

BINGO! If every single answer was contrary to the defenses questions like they were with the def witnesses, that is a sure sign in my mind that the testimony is rehearsed/staged/biased.

JMO

Only 15 minutes late from a one and a half hour lunch break. Why even bother with the "Please be on Time?"...about time to start enforcing some Rules isn't it?
I'll be shocked if we ever see this Trial actually begin @ 9:30am, like its supposed to

I thought that not every single photo had been released to the public. Am I wrong?

That is true but we don't know which ones. I really do wonder if there is some photo that was deemed too "prejudicial" and shows her killing him or if they were just sex photos...

Hurry, please, I'm waiting to start eating my sandwich once this sidebar is done.

Brrrrrrr, Houstonian's (or Galvestonian's, in my case), it suddenly got cold!

I just opened all the windows here! We hit 50!!!! Lol....that's shorts weather!!!!:woohoo:

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it today but JW's cranberry suitdress is smashing!

: ) I mean she's been in court more then she was before...she's inside the court building form what 7am-5pm? and I don't know how much yard time they get...

I realize her outdoor exposure is limited but it just seems like her complexion has gotten lighter from 2 months ago.

My experience with BPD was a little different, but that's because the BPD person is my mother so the relationship is different. That said what others have described is right on the mark I've seen those behaviors out of my mom with her ex-husband. He was either an angel or the devil, never in between for her. With me I was the security blanket and if I didn't behave as such I would be treated as if I didn't matter nor exist to her. Prior to her getting married, when I was in maybe 11 or 12, I remember one time she broke up with one of a very long string of boyfriends and didn't want to sleep in her bed alone so she demanded I sleep in her bed with her. She snored and had a waterbed and I just didn't like sleeping in it. One night I snuck out of her bed and went for my own...she acted as if I had done something worthy of disowning me and treated me like I didn't exist for a week unless she was chiding me for something or directing me to something for her, then all of a sudden it was like nothing happened. Very confusing for a kid, but I learned to adapt to her behavior...err I guess that would be maladapt, but whatever. She's still like that, but now that I'm older (33 :what:) I'm very careful at setting clear and firm boundries with her and that helps in avoiding her undesirable behavior much better.

OT---I'm in the same boat. My mom's got BPD, and I'm an only child (I'm 39), and my dad divorced her 15 years ago, so you can only imagine how bad it gets for me. I stated in an earlier thread, she calls me anywhere from 5-15 times per day, wanting to know every single detail of everything I do, even calling around all mealtimes and wanting to know what I fixed. After that, she wants to know how it tasted. I've had anxiety disorder since I was 15, and my therapist basically told me it was due to my mother and her issues. Now that I live with my dad, for the time being, things have gotten worse. She tries to send him gifts and cards, and I have to "dispose" of them before my dad sees them, because he goes through the roof! My father and I have to make sure she NEVER gets his cell phone number, because she would obsessively call him. Her mood swings are PHENOMENAL, and you NEVER see them coming. She's nice one minute, then SNAP! She hates you, she hangs up on you, curses you, screams at the top of her lungs, etc. She's also SO needy in other areas, as well. She wants me to call the bank for her, to handle all of her personal business, etc. I now refuse. She's also impulsive-money just slips through her fingers, and you can never see ANYTHING to show for it. She's like a petulant child inside a 59 year old body. Of course, she's friendly and outgoing, to others, and they would never BELIEVE she's the way she is to those close to her, of which there are VERY few of us still standing.

I can see why Travis got so tired of Jodi. Being with someone like this is MENTALLY EXHAUSTING! Also, though it's not common for a person with BPD, my mother HAS tried to kill my father, in the past. She pulled a gun on him, and my grandfather (RIP) had to grab it from her. She's dangerous and has NO CONTROL over her anger. Those mood swings can accelerate to a deadly level, especially when a person with this disorder is not satisfied with how things are going in their relationship (as per Jodi AND my mother). Luckily, my dad got out alive, unlike poor Travis. I just don't think he knew what he was dealing with.

Dudes - is it just me or does JA now have that "out-of-it" look from yesterday?

She'd best not be pleading sick again! If I can sit through JW's drivel with the stomach flu, she can take her meds and sit there :banghead:

(I am taking this way to personally, my bad, so sorry :facepalm: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z