trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well we know that Travis cant talk----that was such a stupid line of questoning

How about "you interviewed Ms. Arias after she was charged, right?'

No, Ms. Wilmott, Dr. DM is also a clairvoyant and interviewed her before she was charged! Duh!

Most people here don't even get that. That's why we have the prevailing theory that the camera got accidentally scooped up in the sheets (ridiculous).

I agree. It was no accident, it was to remove her blood from it and she thought deleting the photos meant they were gone for good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a fan of the methods being used to extract [ like a wasp sting] the answers wanted as opposed to truthful ones.. an oath is being taken literally by this witness and she has a right to answer with truth.. anything other than that is a falsehood and an underhanded way of making a witness buckle under pressure and commit perjury..

We are back!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi looks like she has been crying.

Back live!...
And side bar...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW has been scoring many points. Her diagnosis for BDP disorder does seem a bit shaky.

I'm hoping that JM doesn't give a half-assed redirect/cross-examine this time.

I haven't been able to watch testimony today, but did watch yesterday's. Why do you say "shaky." Do you feel it's not correct or her testing wasn't thorough?

Has anything come up about JW's huge blunder or outright lie about Lenore Walker?

I must have missed JM being half-assed. I have never seen anyone so in control of so much information, on so many levels. Were you referring to JM with this witness in rebuttal? I am curious because I have not seen anyone as riveting and on top of his case as JM.

She got JD to admit that it is possible to delete photos in a "fight or flight" state of mind. JW made other statements to confuse the jury about the deleted photos.

She has undermined JD's diagnosis for BPD by pointing several things out. The email, for example, contained something not previously seen -- "I vent and scream too but on very rare occasions".

She got JD to concede that Travis was "abusive" to her.
No JW has not. Seriously. She hasn't. At all. The email - you mean the one written by Jodi the liar? The email was written by a lying manipulator trying to con a man (the man she butchered) into being her "official" boyfriend, or marry her.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't take lying manipulators at face value.

Based on the jury questions, they don't either.

IMO

JW is having the worst time I have ever seen any lawyer have, even in their first trial. It is very hard to watch. It is as if she has not had enough sleep, she is so nervous and unprepared. I guess I would be too if I knew my client was about to be found guilty of murder. I don't know how or why she chose this type of work, it seems she is not well suited for it.

She got JD to admit that it is possible to delete photos in a "fight or flight" state of mind. JW made other statements to confuse the jury about the deleted photos.

She has undermined JD's diagnosis for BPD by pointing several things out. The email, for example, contained something not previously seen -- "I vent and scream too but on very rare occasions".

She got JD to concede that Travis was "abusive" to her.

Those are small qustions in a very very big puzzle.

yup - the front is here! bundle up for a few days and then itll be summer again!!!!!!!!!

Houston - the only place where you can have all 4 seasons in 1 week!!! :facepalm:

My 2 hairless cats took cover about 30 minutes ago as if it were -20 outside. We are such wimps here. Yes, all 4 seasons in a week, hence everyone sick at the same time!

Back in court and....approach

Dudes - is it just me or does JA now have that "out-of-it" look from yesterday?

I have watched many trials and I have never seen anything like this. Ever.

i haven't either. just one of the reasons i want this trial to end. the frustration we feel must pale in comparison to what the jurors are going through. i'd be carried out of the courthouse strapped to a gurney, screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie